Chapter 15 The Task in Forest of death

Naruto was pacing back and forth getting really annoyed. He wanted to get going already everyone else was already on their way to The Forest of Death.

"Geez where is Lady Kurenai. She sure takes long! This is really annoying waiting!"

"Naruto calm down. Kurenai sensei has other matters to attend to before taking us to the forest." Kiba said bluntly. There was a little strain in his voice because Naruto was being a pain in the ass as usual.

"But I can't stand waiting! Kurenai sensei is just another mirrored image of Kakashi!" Naruto balled his fist and his voice dropped to a deep tone.

"What?!" Kiba growled again.

"You heard me." Naruto said. He was surely getting annoyed. He wanted to get there already.

"Y-you guys calm down. I'm sure-umm that she will be here." Hinata's voice softly came out of nowhere.

The moment he heard Hinata's voice, he felt his body slowly relax. Her voice was so soft spoken. Everytime she spoke he felt a little better because her voice was so comforting. If she was to ever have children, she'd put her babies to sleep in an instant.

"You guys act like such babies," Shino quietly spoke. It was a miracle that Kiba even heard what he said.

"Naruto started it." Kiba pouted. His lips going into a tight frown.

"I don't care who started it, I'll finish it." Shino's said. Sometimes he could be very scary. Kiba and Naruto quieted down.

"Man, he sure is serious. I'd never want to tangle with Shino anyway." Kiba's thoughts rambled on and on. "But seriously Naruto is right. Where is the sensei?"

"So what do we do, f-for awhile?" Hinata poked her index fingers together.

"All we can do is wait, nothing more." Shino said before Naruto and Kiba said anything. Naruto had his mouth wide open but nothing came from it. Shino beat him to the punch. Naruto then settled down.

Hinata was sitting there quietly her face going red from every move that Naruto made. Naruto bumped into her causing his arm to lightly nudge her side. Hinata squeaked, and her face went bright red. Naruto didn't notice but he felt a bit of warmth on his body.

"Phew it is so warm out here." Naruto wiped his forehead with the back of his hand.

"You dingus. It's not even that hot out here. It's cool, I don't know what land you are from." Kiba said looking at Naruto with a weird look.

"I can see why Naruto thinks its so hot out here." Shino pointed out.

Kiba and Naruto looked at Shino. Shino was looking somewhere. You couldn't really tell where he was looking, those damn things on his eyes were difficult to tell. Then the thought occured to the both of them. They both turned to look at Hinata. She was steaming. She looked like the sun burning.

"Hinata? Cool down, It's only Naruto." Kiba sneered.

"I feel-I feel like I'm going to-" Hinata leaned over and went ill on the ground.

"Eww, are you feeling sick today? Maybe you should sit out on the Test." Kiba flinched at the sudden droppings.

"I-I think I should too I'm going to go home, tell Sensei I was feeling so well." Hinata got up and wobbled her way on over to her house.

The three of them just watched her leave, and still waiting on Kurenai sensei.

Naruto sighed, "If she isn't coming, I'm just going to forfeit on this task. I can't stand late sensei's."