Chapter 46

Month 3

~Sky's POV~

Me and Nate were now in a HUGE fight. We are still living together so that makes things pretty awkward.

The only reason we were fighting was because he cheated on me. With some Italian girl. And after I got out of the hospital after almost getting hit with a car!

He apologized several times. He also told me that we made up after and started to date again. But something isn't right. It doesn't sound like me to forgive him just like that. Unless I really love him. But the thing is, when we kiss. I feel nothing.

My head is just killing now. I feel so damn confused! "Sky. Babe. How many times do I say I'm sorry." Nate said.

"But I want to know why? You still never told me why you did it!" I shouted at him.

"I was younger! I'm a teenaged boy my hormone levels were outta control then! I said I'm fucking sorry!" He said. "You forgave me once. I thought that this would be behind us!"

"Well I'm sorry. I'm only remembering this happening now! It just doesn't sound like me to forgive that easily!" I said. "Whatever. I'm tired and going to bed" I mumbled.

He sighed in frustration. He can sleep on the couch tonight. I curled up under the blanket and started tracing my finger along my tattoo with the name 'Neil' in a heart.

I remembered who Neil was. I wanna know, were we more than friends? I decided to go through some old photos. I printed them off from my phone and they were all stored in a box.

I looked through all the pictures. There were ones of me and Neil. And a couple of them caught my eye. It was me, and Neil... Kissing.

I stared at it confused for a second. After staring at it for about 5 minutes, the memories came flowing back.

That little lying piece of shit!

Me and Nate did date. But I left him and dated Neil. No wonder his name is on my wrist! No wonder I don't feel anything when me and Nate kiss!

And here I thought that he was my boyfriend and that I live with him! He actually made me believe that Neil turned on me and I haven't spoken to him since we got to London.

That cunt is so dead! But now i'm remembering that night. When the truck hit us. I was in the car with Neil. I got amnesia and Nate claimed to be my boyfriend.

That little ass planned all of this! I bet he did! That sick twisted freak! To think I ever slept with him!

I packed all of my clothes and pictures. I'm so done. I got my phone off my charger.

The boys were in Canada right now. 5 hour time difference. We're 5 hours ahead. Right now is pretty late. 11. So there it should me 6. Hope the boys don't have jet lag.

I dialled the first number that came into my head. It happened to be Perrie's.

~Perrie's POV~

I had just put Hunter down to sleep. He falls asleep so early. But still manages to wake up late. Isn't a morning person, just like Zayn.

Me and the boys were all in Harry and Louis' hotel room, just watching Pitch Perfect. I love this movie. Neil got to come along on the rest of the tour with us. So he was here as well.

My phone started to ring. I took my eyes off the screen and looked at my phone. It was Sky!

"Sky! How are you?! I haven't spoken with you in a while!" I said. All the boys looked at me as soon as I said Sky. The last time we spoken to her was last week. That's too long for me.

I put the phone on speaker. "Not so great!" She said angrily. "Did you guys know about how everything Nate told me was a lie!"

"I thought her memory wouldn't back for a couple more months" Harry said.

"So you remember?" I asked.

"Yes I bloody remember everything! Why didn't any of you tell me?!" She asked.

"Sky, it would've just confused you. You'd probably go crazy hearing two different stories" Zayn said.

"Well I feel like I'm going crazy now!" She shouted. "So what do I do now? I'm in London, living with a crazy person!"

"Don't worry. You must remember Eleanor right? She already knows about the Sky Michelle Red and amnesia situation. I'll ring her up and you can live with her until we return with Neil." Louis said.

"Okay. Where does she live I'll drive down there" she said. Louis gave her the address and then left to call Eleanor. "I'll see you when you guys get back. Bye" she said.

"Byee! Love you!" We all said and I hung up. "At least she now knows the truth" Niall said shrugging.

"Yeah but the poor girl must feel crazy" Neil said. We all agreed.

I was starting to feel myself getting tired and ended up sleeping on the couch.

~Sky's POV~

It was now 12:30 in the morning. Nate was fast asleep. I packed up the rest of my things.

I had gotten a call from Eleanor confirming that I was coming and I said yes.

I carefully went down stairs with my bags. I had to keep going up and down to get more and more.

I opened the door and put them down in front. I got the keys for the car Jason had bought me and left.

I placed all my bags in the car and got in myself. I put the key in the ignition and started it up.

I left there and drove down to Eleanor's house. She lived in an apartment a good way from here. About an hour.

I'm just glad I remembered everything. what pisses me off the most is that everything Nate has been telling me was a big fucking lie!

That guy needs some serious help. He did all this just because I broke up with him.

He needs to go to a mentally ward or something. I should really look into getting a restraining order against him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sky finally remembers! After living with Nate for 3 months. That guy is a creep.

What would you do if this happened to you? Personally I would beat the crap out of him and then leave.

Anyways. Thanks for the reads! Can't believe I already have over 200 votes! ☺

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

~IBelieveIn1D