Chapter 12

After long thinking I have decided to keep the fanfic up. But I hope you enjoy cause I'm running out of ideas for this one.

So here is

Chapter 12...

//////||||||\\\\\\||||||//////||||||\\\\\\||||

~Zayn's P.O.V~

We were trying to get home as fast as we can. How can we forget?!

Let me explain what happened.

We were sitting watching the telly. The show was over now and a movie interview started. It was this thing were this woman named Sarah interviewed a bunch of actors.

The movie said 'Troublemaker'.

"Oi. I've heard about this movie from some friends." Niall said.

The trailor began to play and I must say... Not to bad. But the leading actress why does she look so familiar.

The interview began.

"So. Word on the street is you two are an item" the telly said. The camera adjusted to see two familiar faces. Oh my god.

"Is that...?" Harry said.

"It is.." Liam said.

"How did we forget?!" Louis said.

"We need to go back" I said.

"So what's your biggest fears?" The telly asked.

"Mine would have to be snakes" Nate said.

"You know. If you have been through what I have been through. You learn how to face your fears and move on with them. But if anything, I would say my biggest fear is to loose a third family" Sky said.

"A third family?"

"Yeah. My parents were murdered right in front of me. Then I was adopted but they left too. So all I have left are my friends my boyfriend and his family." She said. I could feel my heart break.

"She must hate us" Niall said.

"We really need to get back." I said.

So that's why we are now in a hurry.

" got everything lets go!" Liam shouted from the front of the hotel room we were in. I grabbed my bags and went to the front.

I wonder if she still really hates us.

~Sky's P.O.V~

Right now me Nate Moxie Charlie Neil James and Michael were having a fun day.

The people who are working on the movie with me got me 7 free passes to one of the greatest amusements parks ever for my birthday!

All the roller coasters must have been over 200 ft in the air! Can you imagine that drop! And the loops on this ride called the Devil's Lair. Scariest ride on the grounds.

"I think we should ride Dragon's Fire first!" Moxie said. "Save the best ride for last"

We all agreed and made our way over to the ride. We got in line and it took on about 10 minutes for us to get in.

We got in and the workers made sure we were buckled in properly.

The ride started off and we slowly made our way up the hill. I was in front row. Neil was four rows back and I could hear him screaming "I'M GONNA FUCKING DIE" over and over again.