Chapter 29

Guys guys!!!

Hi.

But that's not what I wanted to tell you! I'm starting a new fanfic called Broken Promises. It's a Harry fanfic. So if you would be interested you can check it out. But I don't have many chapters yet.

Continue with your reading

~IBelieveIn1D

//////||||||\\\\\\||||||//////||||||\\\\

~Sky's P.O.V~

-next morning-

I woke up on the couch. My head on Neil's lap and feet on the arm of the chair.

I got up and stretched out. That was a very comfortable sleep. I looked at my phone to check the time. It was 10:30.

I shook Neil awake. But he didn't budge. Damn he's a heavy sleeper.

I went up closer to his ear. "NEIL!" I shouted instantly waking him.

"What the hell. I think you blew an eardrum" he said rubbing his ear.

"I had to wake you up" I said innocently. He rolled his eyes and got up from the couch.

I got up to and went upstairs into the bathroom. I took a shower brushed my teeth and then changed into black tights and a green sweater.

I brushed my hair and applied my make up. I went downstairs in the kitchen to see Neil sitting at the island making cereal.

I went over and made a bowl for myself and we took a seat. We started to eat our cereal.

"What time the boys coming for you?" Neil asked.

"They said this morning. But I don't know what time" I said. Just then the door bell rang. Neil got up to go answer the door.

I heard the familiar voice from Zayn. I got up and rushed over to him.

"Zayn?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Can we please, please! Have Neil move in with us?" I begged.

"Why? Where would he stay? We don't have any spare rooms since Perrie moved in." he said. Yeah, Perrie lives with us now.

"My room. I have a pull out couch in there. Please" I said.

"But why? And you know how I am about boys in your room" he said.

I pulled Zayn into the living room. I don't want to bring memories back for Neil.

"His moms dying with cancer. She only has 2 months and she's his only family. He can't leave for a foster home. He's my best friend. Please?" I asked.

"Oh. I'm sorry about that. Yeah okay. But you know the rules" he said looking sad by the first part.

"Yeah yeah no funny business. Thanks!" I said and gave him a hug. Neil start packing!" I yelled.

"Okay!" I heard him reply. I wonder how Nate would react to this. We'll see.

~*~

Neil and I packed everything he wanted to keep. The house will be sold by children's aid and whatever's left donated to charity. I can't believe my best friend is moving in!

We pulled up I front of the house an started carrying boxes to my room.

"What's all this?" I heard someone ask as I was carrying a box. I turned to see Nate.

"Oh Neil's moving in" I said smiling. Nate didn't look too happy.

"Why do you spend so much time with him?" He asked annoyed.