Chapter 31

~Sky's P.O.V~

-2 month later-

It has been just over two months. I turned 15 last month. I already started taking my drivers lessons and I'm pretty good. Neil already has a license. He just isn't old enough to drive.

Me and Neil decided to give us a go. But promised that if it didn't work out we'd be friends no matter what. I hope that's true.

Right now, I was on the set for the movie. It actually didn't take to long to film. We didn't really mess up, majority of the time we got it on the first run.

It was the scene when I got bitten. But I didn't become a zombie just yet. We were at the airport and got attacked.

-on set-

They were growing by the second. I even had to kill a few of our own members. The only ones left were me, Kevin, Martin and Trent. I had to kill my best friend.

These bitches made me loose whats close to me. I can't loose anymore.

I use my gun more as a club, this is how I save more bullets.

"KESHA! COME ON!" I heard Martin shout from the plane. Me and Kevin were outside fending off as much as we can.

We made a dash for the plane. We were almost there when a zombie jumped right on my and bit me, but I managed to kick it off before it went deep.

"Did you get bit?" Kevin asked.

"No" I lied. I have to stay with my brother. We got onto the plane and Martin started it up. America, here we come.

.

.

.

.

.

It's been a long flight. Everyone one was asleep. But me. Even my brother. The plane was on auto pilot mode.

I can't sleep. My eyes won't shut. I've been feeling sick. Coughing up blood. But everyone was sleeping so they didn't realize.

My heart rate was barely even there. I didn't feel anything now. I could feel myself slowly becoming one of them. My skin hasn't decomposed yet. I just got a bit paler. That's all. Hopefully I can stay myself until we get to the American government. We need help.

I felt the plane descend. We were going straight to the US military base. Everyone woke up and we started walking out the plane.

"Kesha you alright? You don't look so good" Trent said.

I groaned. "I-I'm Fin-e" I stuttered out. Zombies need to learn how to work on their literature.

Trent looked at me strangely then walked off the plane. I went behind him.

I saw Martin and Kevin talking to them and they let us in. They said we could keep refuge there and they'll help us in the morning. It was night here in America.

We went inside and we all crawled into our bunks. This can't wait till morning.

I started to sense the heart beat of my three friends. The smell of them was intoxicating. They were all fast asleep.

I lost it. I got out from my bunk and started with eating Trent, then Kevin. And then my brother Martin. I had to slam each of their heads down to stop them from squirming and screaming.

I left their brains in there. Sure they'd come back as one of us. But I don't think I can do that.

Some guys came into our room after. I ended up jumping them and eating then to.