Chapter 42

~Neil's POV~

My vision hazed. I was loosing oxygen and fast. Only breathing in Nitrogen really messes you up. What the fuck is wrong with Nate?! So I may have stolen his girl. Is that his reason for trying to kill me?!

I pressed a buzzer to call in for assistance. A nurse came in and noticed me struggling for air. She quickly turned back on the oxygen.

I could barely talk. I was choking. "I am so sorry sir. Something must have hit the valve" she said.

Does she really think that's what happened! "Is there anything you need?" She asked. I shook my head.

What is Nate up to? He is a fucking crazy bastard! Seriously! He almost killed both of us!

I needed a lot of rest. My lungs were still burning a bit. I closed my eyes and fell to sleep.

~Sky's POV~

My eyes were heavy as lead along with the rest of my body. I couldn't move. I then saw myself in a pitch black space that seemed to go on for miles.

There was a bright light and images started to play. Are this supposed to be off me? Did all this happen to me?

My parents. They're dead?! I was abused when I got adopted?! All the clips ended at the part where I was in my room in the foster home talking to my best friend Maddie about random stuff. In the year 2011, it was almost summer.

I saw myself again, surrounded by darkness. I then saw a woman dressed in white appear. She was my mom.

"Hey hun" she said and hugged me.

"Hi mom! So you both were killed? Why?"

"Someone had it out for us. But im here about you. You have to tell me. Do you want to live. Or come with me to heaven? I think you should live, you grow to be very successful. But it's up to you. You have 2 months. So take your time" she said and with that, she disappeared.

Live in a foster home and deal with bullies. Or die at a very young age, miss my sweet 16 but stay with my mom forever.

~Louis' POV~

We were in Sky's room. I was trying my hardest not to run up to her and shake her awake. I just can't stand seeing her like this. So lifeless.

Zayn took it the hardest. As soon as he saw her he broke down crying. We were all crying actually, but Zayn the most.

And little Hunter is too young to understand what's happening. He doesn't know that his sister might die. He thinks she got hurt and is just resting.

I went over to her bed side and picked up her fragile hand. The room was silent, with the exception of the sobs and the heart monitor.

The doctor said the impact she had was very rough. She has a fracture in her right leg which happened when the car flipped from the impact.

She also had several broken ribs. And one of those broken ribs punctured her lung. So they need the blood so they can also operate on her.

While they operated, they manage to fix her other ribs, but she can't have too much pressure on them because it might break again.

"Everything will be okay Sky" I cried while stroking her hand.

"I'm gonna go check on Neil" I said. The boys nodded. I kissed Sky's forehead and went to Neil's room.

The doctor said there was an accident and some how the valve on the Oxygen tank was shut off. So he needed a lot of rest.

When I walked in he was asleep. I hope he's alright too. His injuries weren't as bad. But he might have a concusion. So the doctors have to run some tests when he wakes up.

"How's Neil?" Liam asked as I walked back into the room.

"He's sleeping" I said. I wonder how long until Sky wakes up. What will we do about tour. She could be in here for months.

I really care about her, but will we be able to push off the tour for that long.

~Nate's POV~

I hope Sky wakes up. I didn't think this plan completely through. There's always a possibility she might die. But there is no way I'm letting that happen. I love her. She belongs with me. I'll protect her as long as I have to.

The Neil thing... I'll get over it. He was my best friend. And he stole my girl, an manage to turn her against me somehow. Let's see how he feels when I turn her against him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks for reading. I'll have the next part up by Tuesday!

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

~IBelieveIn1D