Chapter 13

"Alright everyone! We may have arrived late in the day, but that doesn't mean we get to slack off! Do your best, and let's win ourselves some games!" Two months had passed since the last training camp had finished, so the schools had decided to organize another for the benefit of each team. And over those past two months, every Karasuno member continued to practice honing their new moves and skills. And during those two months, Hinata and Tsukishima became even more serious about each other and their relationship. They steadily became closer and closer, but became more wary about keeping their relationship between themselves; not that they were ashamed of it at all.

Hinata was still unaware of the fact that Kageyama knows about his and Tsukishima's relationship. All Hinata knew was that Kageyama was slowly beginning to ignore him more and more, to the point where he was essentially ignoring him completely, other than sending him the occasional toss during a practice match. But, Hinata hadn't seemed too bothered by it, since he still believed that it was all due to the anxiety of the preliminaries that were approaching quickly.

"Before we head into the gym, you all have ten minutes to set up your cots in the room where we'll be sleeping for the next week. So place yourselves next to your friends, cause there's going to be no switching spots every night, like last time. Remember that we all got in trouble because of all the noise you all were making?" The entire team snickered at once, glancing back and forth amongst themselves. After they had finished, Ukai led them all towards their room.

Once he had opened the door, Hinata immediately charged in, and tossed all of his stuff into the corner of the giant room, closest to the singular window, the only one for the entire room. Hinata enjoyed being able to look at the stars before he fell asleep, that's why he always tried to claim any spot near a large enough window for him to see through.

He quickly spread out his cot, and swiftly barrel rolled onto it, landing face first in his pillow, hugging on to it. He was about to drift off into a short little cat nap, when he heard a gentle thump on the floor next to him. He rolled over to see Tsukishima setting up his cot. Hinata quickly sat up straight, completely turning his body to face towards the tall blond.

"Tsukishima? What are you doing over here? Aren't you going to set your cot up next to Yamaguchi?" Hinata's head had cocked itself to the left slightly, rolling back and forth on his butt. Tsukishima continued to set up, throwing his pillow towards the top of the small bed. He grabbed a hold of his bag, then chucked it against the back wall on the other side of Hinata, next to his own backpack that he had brought with him.

"Yamaguchi told me that he'd come set his bed up next to mine once he got his stuff off of the bus. He'll be here in a couple minutes." Tsukishima then laid himself down on his cot, placing his hands behind his head and slowly closed his eyes, only to be abruptly awakened by a sudden weight dropped onto his stomach. Hinata had decided that now was the best time to mess around with his boyfriend; in a room filled with people.

"Idiot, get off before someone sees you." Tsukishima immediately shoved the short spiker off of him, back onto his own cot, landing gently onto his back. Hinata began to quietly giggle to himself, much to the puzzlement of his partner, who sat up stiffly in a daze of confusion.

"What are you giggling about ,dumbass?" Hinata kept giggling once he rolled himself over to look at Tsukishima, small tears in his eyes. He quickly wiped his eyes before he responded.

"I don't know why people assume that you're so serious all time, it's actually really funny to see you all shocked and frazzled, you look really cute." This sent Tsukishima's heart soaring. The only person who really ever called him cute was Akiteru, so it was a shock to him when Hinata had said it. Tsukishima became instantly flustered and began to blush. In an attempt to hide his embarrassment, Tsukishima quickly grabbed both of Hinata's cheeks and pulled on them, making Hinata squeal and squirm around, trying to get him to let go of his reddening cheeks. Tsukishima refused to let go until he heard Yamaguchi's voice as he entered the room, backpack and rolled up cot in hand.