Authors Note *please read!

Very improtant guys! OKAY!:)

Here's first thing, sooo, if you have a picture or a banner or a side pic then go ahead and link them on my message board and i will use it!:) Either have it a picture and the title or a picture and words that deal with chapter!:) Thanks, i will dedicate a chapter to you also.

OKAYY! now what i really wanted was to give you guys the approtunity to decide who Raine will end up with. OKAY so are you........................YES YOU!!

Team Linc

Team Carson

Team Keith

Team Kody!

please comment below what team you are and i might have Raine end up with them unless i come up with a really good idea and stuff. Aslo should i have a squel? Yes...No?

Guys this is for you guys! Said before unless i come up with an idea to end it our something, then I'll choose who she will end up with but I'm pretty sure i wont lol!:)

OKAY dont forget, pictures, teams and squel!

*Go ahead and check out my other story Just The Way You Are, i would like more reads, comments, and votes! PLEASE DO SO!

*also if you love this story so much it would be pretty awesome if you told people about it!

* comment below teams, squel and picture on my message board! Also how you found my story!

IF yOu read this whole thing then comment : Purple**