Authors Note

• Dedicated to TO ALL THE FANS, VOTERS, READERS, Commenters!

Hey guys. I hate writing these, because really their boring to write, soo you have two options haha i sound like someone from the movie Saw...anyone ever seen that?? Cool

Options Number 1: continue to read this just because.

Options Number 2: skip it and go to the next chapter, if there is not a chapter then im sorry.

Anyway back to the good stuff. If your reading this then you probably chose number one, or you chose number two and are only reading some parts before skipping or leaving. Okay, Garrison boys is doing really good, right now i have over 4,000 reads (yayy!) i believe 80 votes (WOOT WOOOT) and 70 comments (YEAAAHH DAWWG) *yes i know my humor isnt the best but I laugh at it haha* Those who vote and fan and comment thank you very much! It means loads when I get feedback or a vote. Oh it makes me smile. Haaha see what i did there..Okay then. OH! Whenever i do find a picture and i want to post it for a chapter, it doesnt work:( Which makes me really mad because I have told you guys that I will try to put pitcutres, and I'm working on it, I am. I did the change the cover if you havent noticed. I like this one way better. Oh, I also have another story, if your into football and loveee then you should check it out. XD thanks!

I know that i dont uploud regularly, and if that irrates you, I'm sorry, if it doesnt then kay cool:). But i just cant force myself to uploud for some reason, It takes me a while to think of the chapter and then it takes me forever on how i want to set up the chapter and write it to make it funny, sad, or whatever. So i am sorry if it fursturates you that i dont uploud on a regular bases.

Okay, I know my grammars sucks, and I believe that i have improved on it. If not im sorry. I do take critism well.....sometimes. Haha, but still dont hestate to tell me if im doin something wrong or if the chapter just plan old sucked...wait..umm....you know what, yeah go ahead. I did get this really long message about how my grammar wasnt acceptable and how my fans and the people reading it are probably annoyed and mad about how i write. I looked at the message and thought 'yeah my grammar sucks, yeah i put smiley faces in my parts but to only show people that i liked it or i thought it was sad, but really dude. Come on, i am trying utterly hard to make this whole story good and cool and all those other adjectives.' But i do want to thank that person even though it really got my erry for a couple minutes, because i honestly dont know if it annoys you guys because i do, do that. If it does, then I'll stop, if it doesnt then I'll still stop. haha.

Um, I really like how the regular people that comment on my stories dont forget too!:) It makes me loads happy and how they always vote for it too. I know my story isnt the best thing on this website, but it just makes me happy :D hehehe. HMMMM...

I know its long but I'm almost done, bare with me!!! *SMILES* OKAY! I WANT TO THANK YOU REALLY THANK YOU FOR READIN THIS LONG AUTHORS NOTE! BECUASE I KNOW THEIR BORNING, I GET BORED WRITING THEM LOL. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE FANS AND THE COMMENTS AND THE VOTES AND FOR ADDING MY STORY IN YOUR LIBRARY. THANK YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOU TO THE FANS THAT REGUARLY VOTE AND COMMENT, ALWAYS GIVING ME FEEDBACK, I WANNA THANK MY MOMMMY.........HAHA NO I DONT. :)) REALLY THIS LAST PART IS ALL ABOUT YOU. YOU JUST DONT KNOW HOW MUCH YALL MAKE ME HAPPY WHEN I GET A NEW NOTIFACATION ABOUT SOMEONE COMMENTING, VOTING AND FANNING. YALL ROCK!

oKAY, HAHA im done! Yayyyy! so go ahead and read the next chappy, if there is isnt one then again im sorry. thank you if your reading this part right now and you took out your time and day to read this really long note. :) smiles smiles smiles smiles. :D YAYYYY

-XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOX FALLENTEARS