Authors Note

NOTE: YOU MUST READ TO UNDERSTAND SOME OF THE CHARACTERS, AND IF YOU TRULEY DONT CARE HAHA THEN GO AHEAD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT IT WOULD BE WONDERFUL IF YOU CONTINUDED TO READ THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!

Hey guys! Unfortanly I have another Authors Notes. UGHH I hate writing these but you gotta do what you gotta do right?!?:) Anyway, I have been getting alot of read currently I have 893 or something I have 20 votes and 14 Comments:((

I really would like more Comments, to tell me what Im doing wrong, what i need to improve in, and If YOU like the story.

Oh yeah and i have like 7 fans currently :( PLEASE if you enjoy my story and would like to continue to read PLEASE FAN! I love it when people fan me because I feel special (haha lame) and it makes me day! Everytime I get a new fan I got bragging to my sister (though she doesnt have a wattpad account and i have been trying to convince her to get one butt she just wont listen>:()

also! I DONT KNOW HOW TO PUT PICTURE ON THE STORIES! AND I REALLY WANT TO SO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE! PLEASE IF YOU KNOW HOW TO PUT IT ON MY MESSAGE BOARD OR PRIVATE MESSAGE ME! COMMENT TOO! I KNOW WHAT AND WHO THE MAIN CHARACTERS LOOK LIKE, BUT I DONT LIKE LISTSTING THE CHARACTERS IN THAT LITTLE BOX THING I LIKE YOU GUYS TO SEE IT VISIOULY! SOO PLEASES ONCE AGAIN IF YOU KNOW HOW TO PUT PICTURE ON YOUR STORESI TELL ME!!!:) THANKSSS

Hmmmm what else?I also dont know how to decicate a chapter to someone so if you could tell me how to do that too thenn i would be thankful!:)

Im still decideing what i want to happen in the story, nope i didnt write it down, what i type comes right into my head and i think thats pretty darn awesome!:D

I am currently working on another story! I only have like 3 chapters and 16 pages sooo when I think its a great time to uploud the story I will be glad too! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR A STORY THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH ME I WOULD BE GLAD TO POST THEM AND DEDICATE THE WHOLE STORY TO YOU FOR THE IDEA IF THATS POSSIBLE!

Some ppl are confused with the character of Keith, in the first couple of chapters i said that Keith had brown hair and one eye was brown and the other was grey or clear color. YES Keith is blind in one eye and soon you will find out how it happened! My best friend Maddie came up with the Idea and i would like to thank her for it!:) Hmmmmmmmmm......Oh some of the characters wont be mentioned very often but i will try to get them into the story as much as possible.

Yes Raine will be attending school, she is currently not attending because Im not ready for her to, just yet. Well thats all! Thank for reading have any suggestions, want to tell me how to put pictures and decidcate chapters to poeple then please comment.

OH LAST THING! sorry if forgot. Please if you enjoy my story tell others about it!! I would love my story to be featured n the catigories of Romance and Humor!:) Thank youuu! soooo much!

xoxox

~FallenTears:)