73. You Just Got An Awful Haircut

Harry: “I look like I have a mullet," you look at the mirror, horrified. Harry bites back a laugh. “But you still look beautiful. You can borrow some of my beanies until it grows back," he kisses your cheek and hands you his favorite pink beanie.

Louis: “Your hair looks like it was cut by a blind person," Louis starts laughing when he sees your hair, not realizing it would upset you so much. You stare at the mirror and your eyes well with tears. “Oh, babe, I’m sorry. I didn’t think-" he pulls a pair of scissors from the drawer and plops down on the chair. “If I let you cut my hair will you cheer up?" You start laughing and Louis kisses your cheek. “Your hair isn’t that bad, it will look nice in a pony tail."

Liam: “I look like a circus clown, oh my gosh," you instantly regret having that curl treatment done on your hair. “You do not! You look like a very pretty girl…with curls gone wrong." He pulls out his old pink hair straightener and you laugh. “Didn’t you know, I’m a pro at hair straightening? Glad I didn’t throw this baby out."

Niall: “Niall, would you still love me if I had really short hair?" you ask him over Skype. You pull the baseball cap further over your face. “Of course. I would love you even if your hair was blue, even if you had thirteen toes." You bite your lip and pull of the hat that had been hiding the results of a botched way-too-short hair cut. You hear him gasp. “But your long pretty hair…." You frown. “I know, it’s awful." He tilts his head and moves closer to the screen. “Actually, now that I think about it….I quite like it, now I can see your pretty face better."

Zayn: After seeing the totally crooked set of bangs the hair stylist gave you, and your tear-stained face, he headed right to the salon, holding your hand on the way there. “Excuse me, but who cut her hair?" A middle-aged man with a mohawk looked up. “Err…I did," Zayn walked right over to the guy. “How about you apologize for making her upset and fix your mistake?" The guy nodded and did just as he asked. You leave the salon with a straight pair of bangs and a smile. “Sorry if I was a bit…wild. I just don’t like to see you upset. Plus that guy looked like a real ass hole."