49. Tumblr Slang

Harry: "Babe? What's an OTP?" You and Harry were having a complete lazy day. It was well past two in the afternoon, and you were still lying in bed. "One true pairing...why?" He showed you a tweet from one of the fans, explaining how he and you were her OTP. You smiled, thinking back to the very day when you had your own OTP. "Same." You looked at him confused. "We're my OTP too." He kissed your cheek, following the lucky fan and tweeting her back.

Louis: You used to run a One Direction fan blog. Little did you know that one day you'd end up being Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend, and he'd actually see every single post. "But what are feels?" You laughed and explained to him. He didn't get it at first, and even a little later he managed to overuse the word. He claimed that a piece of toast, and his favorite joggers gave him feels. Basically, everything he'd seen that day gave him feels.

Liam: "So...you thought I was a liferuiner? As in I ruined your life?" You nodded. His face grew sad, but then you realized it did seem sort of bad. "No no no! I mean like your good looks ruined my life. It's just a figure of speech babe." He smiled and kissed your cheek. "Good. I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I ruined a pretty girl's life."

Niall: Niall was sat across from you at the dinner table, his phone in his hands, and his brows furrowed together. After a few moments of frustration, he turned the screen to you. "What is that supposed to mean?" It was a tweet from a fan. '@NiallOfficial you're so asdfghjkl;' You smiled, as that had been you when you were once a fangirl. "It's fangirl for saying 'you're so perfect i can't even deal.'" He smiled, typing away on his phone. 'NiallOfficial: @[fanstwitter] so are you asdfghjkl;'.

Zayn: "I can't even!" You and Zayn were watching a movie. You shouted out those words, confusing your boyfriend just a tad bit. "You can't even what?" You looked at him, not knowing how to explain. "It's just...when something's funny, and you can't." He pulled the face again. "I don't get it. Can't even what?" You shrugged, laying your head back on his chest as he asked you thousands more questions on what you can't even.