91. You Do His Makeup

Today's QOTD: What date (if any) are you going to WWA? I'm going on the 14th of August at the Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia.. if any of you are going on the same date and want to meet up, let me know! (: And if you already went (to WWA or TMH or any other tour), when'd you go/how was it? Leave your answers in the comments below!

Harry: "Now is this all really necessary?" You had Harry practically strapped down to a chair in your room, with your makeup items all around. "A bet is a bet Harry, and you lost. Now man up." You pinned his hair up and out of his face, and began with concealer. Let the fun begin...

Louis: "Girl, oh no you didn't." You and Louis were absolutely bored. The only solution? Do his makeup of course. You were shocked he had agreed, and couldn't stop laughing at how he looked. "Oh Lou, you're such a pretty girl!!" You teased and poked fun at your boyfriend, who now thought he was 'ghettolicious'.

Liam: Liam was doing a twitcam, and he was asking the fans for things to do. One of them had suggested the 'I do my boyfriend's makeup tag', in which you were overly excited about. As soon as the idea was suggested, you ran into the bathroom to get your things. Whereas Liam, not so much as excited...

Niall: You couldn't decide whether you were completely thrilled to put makeup on your boyfriend (much to your amusement), or scared at the fact he was totally okay with you doing so. "Make me look like a hooker!" He was getting way too into this. "Whatever you say Ni..."

Zayn: You had been studying at a school for beauty, and one of the skills you needed to be perfected in was applying makeup. And since your boyfriend has such a pretty face, you decided it was an awesome idea to use him as your test dummy. "Gee Zayn, calm down a bit. Don't be too thrilled," you stated sarcastically, as he sat in the chair with his arms crossed.

______________

This preference is from Tumblr, therefore it is NOT mine and belongs to the owner.

My last day of school is on Tuesday YAAASSSS

There's a lot huge dates this summer and I'm so excited, oh my gosh.

(6/14): Release of my new Luke fanfic ("Sticks and Stones" although knowing me i may change the name last minute) THAT'S TOMORROW GUYS

(6/23): 15th birthday ayee

(6/28): Release of a new Liam/Harry fanfic

(7/22): 5SOS TODAY SHOW CONCERT

(8/14) WWA

THIS ENTIRE SUMMER IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN.

- Celina :) xx (if you ever need to talk or rant, my inbox is open)