56. One of the Other Boys Asks About Your Relationship

Harry: "Harry and (y/n) are literally inseparable." Niall laughed and shook his head. "We could be sitting in the studio or having just guy time, and Harry will literally be texting her the entire time!" Harry's cheeks grew pink, and all the boys laughed. "It's cute though, they're cute. Very in love."

Louis: "This should be good." Louis sat back in his chair as the interviewer had gone around asking what his relationship with you was like. "Maybe it'd be safe for me to answer that rather than the other guys, but he and (y/n) are actually in love. I've never seen a man look at a woman the way Louis looks at (y/n)"

Liam: "Surely Liam's a loveable guy who loves everyone and everything, but he's definitely all about (y/n). They're away from each other a lot, but they're still stronger than most relationships." Harry's statement on your relationship made the entire crowd aw, and made you smile so much it hurt!

Niall: "One word to describe Niall's relationship?" The boys were doing yet another interview, and the question had come around about each other's relationships. Zayn thought for a moment, trying to find exactly the right word to describe. "Adorable."

Zayn: "I wouldn't say that..." An interviewer had asked Zayn if he could explain why it is he likes you so much, but Louis jumped in for him. "'She's gorgeous and wonderful and spectacular blah blah blah!' He's bloody in love with the woman, once you get him going he wont stop talking about her!"