49th Imagine...

Garden "Fun"

Princeton P.O.V

"Why did you get all these flowers at once Y/N?" I groaned placing the last bunch of flowers down on the ground. "Aren't you supposed to get more flowers as your garden progesses?" I continued floding my arms and looking at her.

"Arg I couldn't say no to all these beautiful flowers though, Prince" she laughed as she looking at them all in amazement. "Well have fun planting these flowers" I smiled and began walking off.

"Prince come back" she sighed. I slowly turned around and gave her an annoyed look as she laughed. "You're going to plant all these flowers mister" she smirked.

"What? Noooo I never agreed to this job?" I said shaking my head.

"Umm yes you did. Remeber when we had a bet who could see who could make who cu-"

"No you cheated! We said no special moves" I groaned. "I didn't you special moves..I'm just good like that" she winked at me then laughed. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the flowers.

"But don't worry you're not alon, Stanley agreed to come over and help you" she continued. My eyes widened. I slowly turned around and stared at her.

"The little boy from across the street?" I asked. She smiled and nodded.

"Nah he's creepy Y/N...." I said shaking my head. She smacked her lips and looked me up and down. "He's a  sweetheart, Prince."

I started to say something once again but Stanley mad ehis way over smiling wiht a shovel in his hands. "Hello Y/N! Hello Jacob" she giggled.

"Well hello Stanley" she smiled pincking his cheeks. I looked at them disgusted as she continued to laugh.

"Well I'm going out to get something to eat for later. Stanley have fun and Prince be nice" she said pointing her finger at me. I looked away and began mumblings.

"Bye guys!" she shouted.

"Bye Beautiful" Stanley and I said in unison. I looked down at him and he squinted at me and grit his teeth at me. I scrunched my face up then looked down back down to the flowers.

"Ok Stanley I'm guessing you know how to plant flowers ince you asked to help. So why don't you start with the Sunfloers ove--wait Stanley where are you?" I asked as I looked around for him. I put down the flowers and looked around.

I noticed a Rose by the garage. I slowly mad emy way over and I heard low cries. I peeked my head and then fliped the garage light on and saw Stanley in the corner crying.

"Stan..you ok?" I asked him.

"The thorns got in my finger" he cried. I got closer and he still faced the wall. I turned him around and looked at his finger.

"What? Where is the thorn? The blood?" I asked confused. I looked up and him and he had a evil grin on his face and his other arm behind his back. My eyes slowly widen as his smile grew bigger. I dropped his hand and backed away.

"Surprise, surprise Jacob!" He shouted as he pulled garden scissors from behind him. I turned around and ran from the garage as he slowly walked out and laughed.

"I'm just pulling your leg Jacob..I'm not crazy" he laughed throwing them down onto the ground. I held my hand over my chest still breathing hard as he laughed.

"Dude I'm serious..just joking" he said as he smiled fadded away. I nodded slowly and walk back to the flowers still looking at him.

"Ok then..could you get me some water for the flowers?" I asked him. He nodded and smiled. I bent down and dug a hole and placed the flower inside. "Ok could I have the water now?" I asked patting the soil down around it.

"Sure" he replied. I threw my hand out waiting for it. I streched out farther, still no water. I turned around and right away he turned the water hoes and water blasted out quickly hitting me. I fell back right away.

I tried blocking the water out but it still kept blasting me in the face. "Stanley stooooop!" I screamed still trying to block the water still. He kept spraying and even turned the water up.

I kept screaming as he kept on laughing at me. "You like that? YOU LIKE THAT?" He shouted the kept laughing at me. After a few more minutes he cut the waer off. 

I held my chest. breathing hard as he looked at me disgusted. "Bye" he smiled then skipped out the yard. I watched him as he skipped down the street as if nothing happened. I shouted out in anger and shuck around my wet hair.

"I HATE YOU STANLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!" I shouted as I looked up at the sky.

________