46th Imagine...

I Still Love You

Your P.O.V

"JACOB JUST TELL ME IF YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME!" I shouted at him as we rode down the street.

"Y/N I'M NOT CHEATING ON YOU! WE ARE PARTNERS AT WORK!" He shouted back at me.

"I bet your more then work partners you sick little thing" I said as I looked out of the window in the passanger side.

"Y/N I've been dating you for 2 whole years! I love you! I loved you ever since we were in 6th grade! Why would I ruin this relationship with some random lady I've known for only 2 weeks?" He asked me.

"Jake..I just get worried that you'll find somebody better then me. I know I'm not a prize, there are other ladies in the world better then me.." I mumbled.

"You may think your aren't a prize, but your my prize" he said as he took my hand. I looked down at it and back at him.

"Even though we yell and snap at each other I still- JACOB A TRUCK!" I shouted as I looked ahead. He turned around and tried to move out the way but it was to late. The truck had hit us.

3 weeks later...

I walked into the hospital and straight to Jacob room. It's been 3 weeks since the accident. I made it out with a broken arm and body full of scars. And when I say body full I eman body full. From my toes to my face. I got them from the falling and all of the glass going into my skin.

I was lucky. Jacob wasn't so lucky.

I knocked on Jacob door and walked in.

"Hey sweetie, are you feeling better?" I asked try not to cry. I watched him manage to wave and nod.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I sat next to him and grabbed his right hand. It was freezing cold. I rubbed it so it would try to warm up.

"Y/N..." he whispered. My eyes widen and I smiled. It was the first word he said in 3 weeks.

"Yes sweetie? What is it?" I asked quickly.

"I...I want...go home" he manged to say with his dry voice. Tears fell down my face and I began speaking.

"Jacob the doctors are trying their best. You-"

"No. I want to go to home" he said looking up. I was confused but I realized what he was saying.

"Jacob no! You can't"

"Pain..." he mumbled with his eyes tearing up.

"I know you're in pain Jacob but..but you can't leave me..I need you" I cried. He closed his eyes and his tears fell down.

"I need.....you....too..but..I can-cant stay" he toold me. I squeezed his hand and sighed.

"I understand...I have to put myself in your place.." I  mumbled

"Don't cry..." he said as he tried to squeeze my hand. I leaned over and kissed him on his cheek and  slowly leaned down on his shoulder and closed my eyes. All you could hear was was I cries in the whole room.

. . .

What woke me up was the sound on a long beep that never stopped. I looked up and looked over at the clock, I was sleep for three hours. I looked over at Prince heart montor and it was a long line. My eyes widened at I jumped up. I started screaming for the doctors and just like that the doctors ran in.

I started crying and breahing weird. I gripped onto my chest as more nurses came in and tried to take me away. "JACOB! JACOB! I NEED YOOOOOU! I STILL LVOE YOU!" I screamed as the nurses pulled me out of the room.

I still love you...