41st Imagine...

Middle School

I watched Y/N talk with her friends as she grabbed books out of her locker. My heart skipped a beat everytime I saw her, espically when she smiled.

Should I got talk to her? I think I should! But what if she doesn't want me too? What am I saying?! Everyone wants to talk to me.

I flashed a smile and ran my fingers through my small afro. I started making my way to her but somebody had grabbed me by my hair. I turned around and saw a grinning Craig,or Prodigy everyone calls him.

"You was about to go talk to Y/N" He laughed.

"Yes. Yes I was. Problem?" I said annoyed.

"I just didn't want you to make a fool of yourself, that's all. Why don't you write a note too her? Cause you, me and everyone esle in the world knows you can't talk to girls" He said laughing.

I looked at him angry and sucked my teeth. I started to say something smart but the bell had rung and everyone in the hallways took off to class. "Let's go, if we're late to Mr. Jameson we'd never hear the end of it" Prodigy hurried as he walked off down the hall. I stormed off the hall behind him and as I got to the door I bumped into Y/N causing her books to fall.

I picked up her folders and Math book. "Sorry" I smiled. "It's ok" she said shy like and walked to her seat on the other side of the room. I took my seat next to Prodigy and opened up my Math notebook and textbook.

"Write the note and pass it too her, Mr. Jameson is about to take-"

"Ok! Ok! Ok! Gimme the paper and pen" I said cutting him off. He ripped out some paper and gave me his pen.

"Hi Y/N, this is Jacob. You know the mexcain boy with the curly afro. I have Math right now with you and Science class" I wrote. I folded up and passed it down the row so she could get it.

As soon as it got to her best friend she opened and red it and showed it to Y/N. I saw her read it ang grinned. She started to write then passed it back down the row.

"Yeah I know that :)" She wrote.

"Yeah, so um I wanted to ask you a question Y/N"

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if you liked me because I've liked you for a little bit now and I've been trying to ask you but I get scared."

I started to pass it down but Mr. Jameson had snatched the note from my hand.

"Hey!" I shouted.

"Hello" he said in his annoying voice. I fell back into my chair as Mr. Jameson cleared his throat and began to read my note I was passing to her.

Bye the time he finished the whole class was all saying "Oooooooh", "Awwww" & just laughing at me. I put my head on the desk as Mr. Jameson made the class be quiet as he began to start his lesson. I lifted my head up and started to pay attention but somebody tapped me.

"It's from Y/N" He siad with a wink. I looked back at her and she flashed me her beautiful smile. I already knew I was blushing.

I looked down at the note and smiled.

She liked me too and she wanted to be my girfriend!

_________________

Awww isn't that just cute? Pssh I know it is ^_^! People at my middle school don't act all mushy like this by passing notes they tell you staright up they want you! Lol but yeah I thought this would be cuter then that so I did it like this ^_^ Byeeeeeeee and Staaaaaaaaaaaaaay Mindless :)