30th Imagine...

Nice To Meet You..

Princeton P.OV

"And then she let me take her home and..well you know what went down from there" bragged Ray about his girlfriend. "We get it" I said under my breath. "Forget her Ray she aint all that! My girl is better then yours" laughs Roc. "Bro, she laughs like a horse" Laughed Prodigy looking at the store windows as we passed.

"At least mines let me hit it, Prodigy" Ray snapped back.

"She want's to wait..I'm perfectly cool with that" replied Prodigy calmly

"What happened to all the lotion Prodigy? You took it in your room and it never came out" laughed Roc

"Oh I'm sure something came out" laughed Ray.

Ray and Roc burst out laughing. "AT least my girl has a butt, Ray and Roc. Your girls are flatter then pancakes" he laughed.

They rolled there eyes and kept walking. I hated how they always talked talks about their girlfriends, it made me feel left out since I never got one.

"Prince you need to find you a girl soon because lately you've been quiet and lonely" Ray suggested

"I'm looking for the right one" I mumbled looking the other way. They laughed at me. I shook my head and looked around for Hot Topic. I spotted it and my day got a bit brighter. "Guys I'll be in Hot Topic" I say running over into the store.

As I walk in I lay my eyes on a girl whos wearing a Misfits hoodie. She looks over at me and smiles and looks back over at the T-Shirt she was looking at.

I run my finger through my hair and walk over to her.

"I see you like the Misfits, huh?" I smile

She nods and looks at me hoodie. "Yeah, guessing you do too"

"Yep..I'm Jacob or you could call me Prince"

"Y/N or you could call me Y/N" she laughs.

"So you like any other groups other then Misfits?" I ask

" I like Nirvana too" she says "You like them too?" she continues

"I don't like them..I love them" I say a little to excited.

"I like all the songs but the song Smells Like Teen Spirt is my favorite" she admits.

"Cool, cool. Say how about we finish the conversation and the Food Court?" I suggest. She nods and agrees. I may have actually found the girl I needed.

___________________________

Tee-Hee ^_^ Like it? Yes ? No? Well alright. I have one thing to say though guys, if you want an imagine could you put it in my ask box and give me ideas on how you want it? I fell bad about not doing imagines you guys request but it's annoying going back and forth looking at comments on other imagines so send them to the ask ^_^ Bye and Stay Mindless