32 Imagine..

Imagine for Sierra

"Awww look at you in your SuperMan outfit!" You giggle looking at his picture. "Sexy then..even sexier now" he says flipping his hair back then sitting on the couch with you.

"You cocky bastard" You joke pushing him. He laughs as you wrap your arms around him. "Prince I got a question for you" You say looking up at him.

"Ask away" he says laying his head ontop of yours.

"Did you ever think you'd be famous? Have girls falling to their feet to you? Girls chasing after you screaming I love you?" You ask turning and looking up at him.

"No not really. Even being in commercials and music videos. I never thought I'd be apart of something like Mindless Behavior" he smiles looking back at you.

You nod your head. It's quiet until you ask another question. "Do you ever think about your bullies?" You ask quietly. He begins to talk but stops. You look back up him again and see tears in his eyes.

"Every single day. With out them I'd never be the bo..no MAN I am today. I go by the saying haters are my motivators." he smiles. You nod you head. You place you head back on his chest when you hear him humming Motivation.

"Really Prince?"

"And when we're dooooooone! I don't wanna feel my..legsss"

You grab the pillow and begin hitting him as he continues to sing the song. He mom peeks into the living room and see you both laughing, him singing and you playfully hitting him.

"That's my boy".

____________

Awww ^_^ I liked writing this imagine ^_^ Really I like writing all sweet imagines ^_^. Bye and Stay Mindless