Smacking Jerks and Finding Myself Lost...

Vanessa’s P.O.V (Going back to where Chapter 11 left off…Her mom was about to tell her something important)

(Little Recap this starts off after she took a cab home from E.J’s after she woke up from the whole Victor thing and E.J was acting strange)

I raced inside my house, only to find that my mom and Adrian where both sitting in the living room, talking and laughing.

“What’s going?” I asked. They turned and looked at me.

“You’re here, finally, I was getting worried….Where have you been?” My mom asked me, I glared at her. She acted like nothing between us happened. I could tell she knew I was mad. “Van, why don’t you sit down, I think there is something you need to know.” I just stood there.

“Van, Babe, sit down, trust me what she has to say will make your day.” Adrian said with a smile. I slowly sat down, afraid of what my mom was going to tell me.

“Okay, Vanessa, I am not sure how to tell you this…but your dad and I, before you were born signed a contract, or a agreement with Adrian’s parents that…that…”

“Mom, just tell me.” I said, my mom looked at me, and then smiled. “Well honey, you are to be married to Adrian.” I stood up and glared at them both.

“Wow I think that is the joke of the year.” I said in a flat tone of voice.

“Oh no it’s not a joke, in 3 months you and Adrian will get married.” She said I looked at her with all the anger I could muster.

“You can’t do this! It has to be illegal or something! I have a right!”

“Not in my house hold you don’t!” My mom yelled back.

“So what are you saying I either marry him or move out of your house?” I questioned, she raised an eyebrow at me.

“Are you testing me? Because if you are you-“

“No mother I am not testing you, I am letting you know that I am not going to marry Adrian.” I looked at him and then smack him across the face. “I thought I made it clear that I didn’t like you, you knew about this and yet you…you! Gaaa!”  I turned to walk away.

“Vanessa Juana McWright you take one foot outside that door way and you can never come back.” I looked at her.

“You know what, I don’t give a damn!” I said and then walked out. I ignored Adrian calling me to come back. I got in my car and took off down the road.

 I didn’t want to see or hear from anyone of them right now, because I can’t believe they did this to me, and without my permission they try and marry me . Especially after what I told Adrian last week in the car, I flat out admitted I didn’t like him to his face. Yet before my mom shared the news about us having an arranged marriage he said, ‘trust me what she has to say will make your day.’ He is an ass hole!

I decided I was going to E.J’s and after explaining my whole situation about my mom and Adrian, maybe he will let me stay at his house after all we are…I guess you can say girlfriend and boyfriend, I mean we did sleep together…I don’t know all I know is I would rather be with E.J than Adrian. If that meant I have to fight my parents about it, probably even get disowned, that’s fine, and it will be for me and E.J to be together. If you had told me a week ago that I was actually liking me and E.J being a couple and that I am about to fight my family to stay with him I would think you were crazy…

I pulled up and walked into his apartment.

  “E.J!” I said in a frantic voice. He was not in the living room, so I began to walk to his bedroom but he came out from the kitchen with a grim look on his face.