Bastards!

Elasha's P.O.V

E.J has asked me if I would go grocery shopping for him, he said he had no idea what Lynn would like to eat. I called him sexist for thinking that I would know what she liked.

I am happy for him, in about 3 more days he will be able to get Lynn. I think he will be the best thing for

Lynn. Not to mention, I think that E.J need her...

I grabbed as many bags of groceries as I could and walked to his apartment door. But as I got close to the door I saw E.J and Adrian standing outside of E.J's door. I immediately hide behind a corner, but listened in.

"What the hell do you want?" E.J asked in a venomous tone of voice.

"Why are you in such a rush?" Questioned Adrian.

"None of your business." Stated E.J.

"If it involves Vanessa, it I my business."

"You don't own her."

"Well it depends on how you look at it."

"I have every right to shove my fist in your face right now, but I really need to be somewhere."

"Listen I want you to break up with Vanessa, I don't care how you do it, just break up with her."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because in 3 months we are to be married."

“You’re lying.” E.J said.

“I’m not, do you need proof? I have the contracts our parents signed…”

I heard a loud sigh; I knew that meant E.J was very mad.

"Go to hell." With that I heard loud footsteps walking away. I stepped out from the corner to show myself.

All I saw was Adrian by the door and E.J's figure walking off.

"Hello...Elasha right?" Adrian asked. I gave him a glare and went to the door. "Need help with those?"

He asked pointing to the bags in my hand.

"From you, no." I said and then put down some groceries, got out my key to E.J's apartment, and tried to

unlock the door. While Adrian stood there watching me. I unlocked the door and gave him another glare

before I walked in.

"What’s with the mad look on your face?"

"I don't know…how about you take a wild guess." I said in a sarcastic tone of voice.

"Ummm, you got fired."

"No job, so no."