Chapter 27

It was over. The movie was done. It was been a few weeks since we wrapped it all up. I was partly happy and partly sad. I was rweady for the premiere and for everyone to see the movie but sad that it was over cause it was so much fun.

As a celebration for the movie being over Lucas says he is taking me out tonight. I was pretty excited to spend some time with Lucas. These last few weeks have been great. Something has happened to me when I see him I can't help the butterflies that erupt in my stomach and when we are texting I'm constantly smiling. He has been making me so happy lately. I don't know what has changed but I like it.

I grabbed my phone off the counter and sent a quick text to Lucas

'How do I need to dress for tonight?'

As soon as I sent to text Drew walked into the kitchen.

"Hey when did you get home?" He asked me as he past me to go to the fridge

"About 30 minutes ago, what have y'all been doing that you didn't hear me?" I raised an eyebrow at him

"Watching movies actually. Geez Katie have some faith in me." He smirked

"Mmmm hmmm" I said giving him a skeptic look

He went to our pantry and grabbed some snacks then started to talk back into the movie room but not before he turned back to me.

"Well arnt you coming?"

I laughed and followed behind him.

"Why did you bring Katie." My sister joked as she hugged me.

I stuck my tongue out at her and grabbed a snack and sat down next to Drew. I felt my phone buzz as the movie started to play. I looked down and saw it was Lucas.

'Wear whatever you want babe;)'

Well that doesn't help me at all! That doesn't narrow it down at all!

I groaned and earned some questioning looks from Drew and Kilie

"What's wrong?" My sister asked

"Lucas is taking me out tonight and won't tell me where, and when j asked how I should dress he said to wear whatever I wanted. I have no clue what to wear!" I stressed even though this wasn't a big deal.

"Come on I'll find you something." Kilie smiled and started walking to my closet.

"But wait the movie." Drew complained

"Oh come on Drew." Kilie said and walked out of the room.

I turned to him and smirked "she loves me more than you." I stuck my tongue out and ran out of the room following Kilie to my closet. She was already running around my closet picking things out. Being a model and all she had a great sense of style.

"Here." She handed clothes hangers

I looked down and noticed she gave me a casual outfit.

"Casual?" I questioned her.

"Yes it's better to look cute and casual and be comfy then it is to be over dressed and uncomfortable." She explained

I took off my clothes from earlier so I was standing in my bra and Lacy underwear. Lucky me Drew chooses this moment to walk into my closet.

"Drew" I snapped  trying to cover myself up

He didn't even make an effort to cover his eyes he just shrugged his shoulders and went and stood beside Kilie. "Oh please Katie we have been best friends all my life I have seen worse than that." He scoffed