In the Spotlight

"Katie baby! How have you been? I'm so excited about having you in my movie!" Andrew the director said to me

I smiled "I have been good. And I'm glad to be here." I looked up at my dad who squeezed my shoulder. The director was probably only being this nice because my big movie star daddy was with me. He is probably trying to get on his good side so my dad will do a movie with him.

"Well I will get someone to show you to your dressing room, and have your co-star come by so y'all can talk. It's great seeing you." He said before he walked off.

I turned to my dad "where's mom and Kilie?" Kilie was my fraternal twin. She was gorgeous she looked just like my daddy, with her long blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. I on the other hand look like my super model mom Kayla Londin or as most people know her as Faith Jones. Faith is her stage names and jones is her madden name. I had her long black hair and dark eyes. My mom was beautiful.

"They should be here any moment." He said looking around .

I looked to the entrance and saw Kilie. She was hard to miss she had on some silver sparkly stilettos, a short white dress that had the back cut out, and her famous Diva glasses. Her hair was in loose curls and hung over her shoulders. When she walks in the room people snap their necks looking at her. That's how beautiful she is.

I walked over to my sister "Kilie do you always have to out do me?!" I asked in. Joking tone.

"It's my job boo." She patted my cheek. I laughed at her. This was our relationship. My sister was my best friend. Some sisters fight a lot but I can't remember the last time we fought.

"Hey Katie." My mom smiled and grabbed me into a hug.

"Hey mom. You look pretty." I smiled

"Thanks sweetie! Where is James?" She asked referring to my daddy.

I pointed in his direction.

"Thanks sweetie." She kissed my cheek then walked over to my dad.

"Who's your co-star?" Kilie asked

"I don't know yet. Someone is supposed to take me to my dressing room then he is supposed to meet me there. I wonder why they have been keeping it a secret from me." I told her

"I don't know."

"What time do you and mom have to leave?" I asked looking down at my phone. They had some photo shoot they had today so they couldn't stay for my first day of filming.

"Uh probably in about an hour." She said with a smile. " now lets go find your dressing room then your co-star." She grabbed my arm and pulled me in a random direction.

we finally found my dressing room after like 30 minutes of looking. Well it was probably like 10 but it felt like 30!

We were sitting down talking when a loud knock interrupted our convo.

I groaned and got up to check to see who it was. I opened the door and groaned louder. The one person I hated just happen to be standing at my door.

Lukas Brown.

"What do you want Lukas?" I asked annoyed.

"I'm your co-star." He said faking happy. I hated him. He hated me. We stayed as far away from each other as possible.

Kilie walked up behind me. "UHG what's he doing here?" She had a look of disgust on her face.

He smirked "don't pretend like your not glad to see me."

"I'm not pretending babe." She rolled her eyes at him.

Lukas was a cocky, arrogant, conceited, jerk, who only cared about himself. Which was the exact reason we don't get along.

He glared at her.

"Luke do you need anything? If not can you please LEAVE!" I said

"Luke? Awe you already have a pet name for me. How sweet." He put his hand to his heart.

"Oh get lost!" I was about to shut the door when he stuck his foot in the way.

"I just wanted to warn you, at the end of this movie you will be in love with me so try not to fall for me too hard. We don't want your precious little heart broken when I reject you." He spoke

I didn't even reply. I smiled at him sweetly the pushed him so he fell and slammed the door in his face.

"Ow! You hit my nose!" He wined

"Good I hope i broke it!" I stated back through the door. I let out a huff and turned to my sister.

"Is it just me or is major jerk, major hot?!" She raised up an eyebrow

"UHG Kilie no! We hate him remember!"

"I didn't say I like him! I just think he is cute. Well anyways mom is probably looking for me so I better get going." She got up and patted my head told me bye and walked out the door.

***KILIE'S POV****

When mom and I got to the studio we walked in. Everyone greeted us. We smiled and said hi back.

"Hey Kilie." A familiar male voice said from behind me. I turned and jumped into his arms. I would know that voice anywhere!

"Drew!!" I squeezed him tight. I hadn't seen him since he left to do a shoot in Italy which was like 2 months ago. Drew was Katie and my best guy friend, but more so mine. Shh.

"Baby doll I missed you so much!" He squeezed me so hard I think he was starting to crack my ribs.

"Uh drew,"

"Yeah?"

"Your crushing me." I said almost breathless

"Oh sorry!" He let go.

"How did Italy go?" I asked while fixing my dress

"Amazing!! It was so beautiful. I wish you were there to see it." He smiled. " what are you doing after the shoot today?"

"Catching up with my best friend, so he can tell me all about Italy!" I smiled at him.

"Hahaha. Okk. Well ill meet you after my shoot" he kissed my forehead "bye baby doll." And walked away.

That is how we work. Drew is my best friend he kisses me on the cheek and on the forehead but there is no meaning behind it besides like brotherly love. That's exactly the way I like it.

I walked to my studio and breathed in the smoky air.

Ok let's do this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so what do you guys think? Should I continue?? Let me know

~Mkayla