Chapter 1: The girls, arrival in the Lagos City and meeting Royalty.

A/N: This is my new story, that I will be writing, it's a bit out of my comfort zone, it is set in Nigeria,Lagos City as you might already know that, I hope you all will like it I will be uploading chapter 1 now so you all can see and tell me what you think of it OK, please remember to comment,vote or follow if you like thank you. simple-beauty.

As both Mercy and myself, and our four best friends for life.

Ifeoma,Ijeoma, Ullama and Adaeze got off of the huge bus in the city, we took our pull  man cases, we didn't have many clothes we,were only poor village girls, who escape to the city in search of better lives and education in other words greener pastures.

Mine and Mercy's mother couldn't even afford,  to send us to school the full term, she couldn't afford the fees, having four mouths  to feed including herself and being a kitchen cook at a small food shop that didn't even pay minimum wage wasn't at all great.

That was our main reason for coming to the city, too.

While walking and discussing about booking two, hotel, rooms for couple days until we can work out something and get a job then rent a duplex.

I  spotted, a wallet, on the side of the road, and so I took it up and the first thing that came to mind was, money, but I push that thought aside and I heard Ijeoma and Mercy telling me to look inside, there might be some useful information inside, and they were right there was some useful information in there was a name and an address.

It belong to some guy by the name of Ekene Okafor, he is so lucky, that it was me who found it and  was willing to return it back to him  the rightful owner, because if it was somebody else who had found it he wasn't getting it back it was loaded with money and credit cards, but we were raise with manners and respect, so we find something and could possible return it back to it's rightful owner we would which is what were doing because there was a address inside, so we all just flog down couple motor bikes and hop on two by two it was Mercy and I and Ifeoma and Ijeoma and Adaeze and Ullama on the third one.

I give the rider, the address and he brought us there, with the two others following behind.

After our arrival, we pay all three of them and they rode off, we walk over to a huge black and gold gate it was number fourteen on  the avenue, Ifeoma and Ullama knock on the gate twice and four guards came and open the gate greeting us.

"Hello young ladies, may we be of help to you?." They ask.

"Good morning, sir,  we are here to see Mr Ekene Okafor?."  We said in unison.

"Was he expecting you, ladies?."

One of the guards asks, suspiciously.

"No, sir, he wasn't, but I think I have something that belongs to him though."

I told the guard, seriously.

"Well then, come in ladies and wait here, let me tell his royal highness of your arrival."

His  Royal What? I thought to myself, is he royal Oh my god, I was getting really nervous now, I was in my own little world when someone call my name.

"Chioma!" are you OK?." Ijeoma,  asks me with concern, she must have noticed I was a bit distant.

"Oh yes, I am OK."  I reply with a smile.

"Here are the six ladies your highness," they said they might have something belong to you."

The guard came back, with a handsome guy, he was definitely a prince charming, not because he was dressed like one, but he, have all the qualities of a prince, he was handsome and good looking.

"Hello, ladies, I am prince Ekene Okafor, what can I do for you beautiful ladies, my guards told me, you say that you might have something, that belongs to me?."

"What could that be now?."

He greeted and told us all of this, in one breath it seems, as he ask what could it be.

"What is your names, ladies?."  He asks, sitting down on a chair one of the maid prepared for him.

"Let's start with you at the end." He said pointing at Ullama.

"I am Ullama, your highness."  Ullama introduce herself to him with a curtsy.

"I am Adaeze, from Amaeze village."

"I am  Ijeoma, your highness."

"I am Ifeoma."

"I am Mercy."

"I   am  Chioma Okaro, and Mercy and I are sisters, Adaeze,Ijeoma,Ifeoma and Ullama happen to be our best friends for life since we were, children.

"I am the one that have, something that belong to you your highness."

I told him this, after our introduction.

"So Chioma, what is that, may I ask?." He asks puzzled.

"Well, while we were walking earlier, today I spotted this wallet and so I took it up, and check for a name and address, and sure it had both inside it so here we are, returning it to you it's rightful owner."

"Thanks, a lot Chioma, I had already given up on this wallet, thanks for bringing it to me Chioma."

"That is very, sweet of you all, I hope I will get the opportunity, to reciprocate, this kindness someday, I would like if you and your friends could stay for dinner with me and my family, and I will also reward you richly."

"Kenneth, go call the princes for me, tell them I want them all five of them, I need them now."  "Right away your highness."  Kenneth reply as he left.

Ekene, told one of the guards and soon he was back with five more, handsome young men, who was dressed similar to Ekene, with the beads around his neck and wrists too.

With five more, handsome young men in our presence.

"Chioma, Mercy, Ifeoma, Ijeoma, Adaeze and Ullama, meet my five brothers, Prince Ikem, prince Ikenna, prince Obinna,prince Uchenna and prince Emeka too."

He said, pointing at each brother, as he call their names.

"Please to meet you, all."  We all said in unison, with curtsy's.

"The pleasure, is all ours, ladies."

They all reply, cheerfully, as Ekene whisper, something in each of his brothers ears.

They look at him strangely, as if he was crazy or losing the plot all together..........

Votes!

Comments!

Follows!