Chapter 7: The following morning and Mercy and Chioma going back to Lagos.

Author's Note : Hello again everyone, to all of you my sincere apology for the delay but I have to take things easy now my dear readers and followers and FB friends this is chapter 7 of my Nigerian story Six brides for Six royal brothers. I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter. Golden-author.

The following morning and Mercy and I  was on our way back to Lagos City, and just as I did when I was going to the village I put in my CD in my CD player and I was now listening to music and driving back home.

I sing along to the songs which were playing on the CD and I was now almost back in the City it was just a hour away from the City my Car was only one hour away from home right now and I couldn't wait to arrive at my mansion so I can get a nice hot shower and wash my hair and also carry on with my lessons too.

ONE   HOUR   LATER

I was parking inside  my driveway and as soon as I was in park.
I quickly got out of my car and get my case out of the boots and open my door with my own keys and call.

"Amara!" Amara!" I am back."

"Adamma, " Adamma!"

I shouted but I guess they weren't here  so I just took my case to my bedroom and soon I was in the shower having a very nice hot shower it was so soothing to my body as soon as I was finished in the shower I wrap my slim frame as I step out of the shower and walk over to the face basin I wash my face thoroughly and brush my teeth and step back into my bedroom, I also wash my hair as I promised I will  as soon as I was back in the City.

I   was now sitting on my bed thinking about getting my hair done at the hairdressers but I was also thinking wether to call one of the girls too or will they be too busy with lessons?.

So, I  text Prince Ekene and told him I am back in the City.
However, I am thinking of getting my hair done at the hairdresser, but I would like if one of my friends could come with me there too.

Then he text back telling me that.

Ekene text
"I will come with you darling."
"The girls are busy with their lessons."
"I will be there around twenty-five minutes time and be ready by the time I get there please. "

My reply
"OK,  then I will be ready for you."

After my reply to his text message. I quickly walk over to my clothes closet and walk in as I check my casual wear and formal wear and also my fancy wear I think for a moment and I think wearing something fancy might be a bit of a bonus for me  because of Prince Ekene being a Prince and also one of the most popular and richest man in the city  so it is a bonus for me.

I got  dress in  a white silk outfit  and tie my gele on my head it matches perfectly with my outfit and I slip my feet into the pair of white and black sandals and took up my phone and handbag my handbag was gold and my phone was in a  purple case it was a Samsung galaxy Note 8 phone.

Soon after and Prince Ekene was here in his chauffeur driven car with his convoy and I got inside the car with Prince Ekene and he close the door and car sped off to the hairdressers.

"Wow, my dear Chioma you're looking stunning how was your night?."

Prince Ekene asked as he compliment me.

"My night was OK thanks and you're not looking bad yourself darling."

I reply as I return the compliment with a smile.

"Where is Adamma, and Amara?."
"I came home  yesterday and I would shout down the mansion no one was there where are  they? ."

"Oh, darling, I  didn't know that you were coming back home so soon, so I give them the days off."

Ekene reply as he told me to forgive him.

"You , did nothing wrong my love why do you need forgiveness from me darling?."

I reply smiling sweetly.

LATER  THAT  EVENING

Prince Ekene and I were now  eating at one of the most expensive Restaurant in the city and I also promise to show Prince Ekene how to dance too....

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

SHARE!

FOLLOWS!