Chapter 6: Arrival in Azura Kingdom and the following morning.

A/N: Hello to all my faithful followers and genuine readers and FB friends and family and everyone else this is chapter 6 of my story Six brides for Six royal brothers.

This is the chapter Chioma will meet her biological father in person for the first-ever time so I hope you will enjoy this chapter too, BTW Chioma's father real name is Emeka but he is called the eyes who sees all. Enjoy! Golden-author.

Chapter 6.

It was now the following morning and Mercy, Mama and myself had just arrived in Azura Kingdom and we ask some women about the directions to my father's shrine.

Which they give to us and soon we were on our way to the Shrine, it took us twenty-five minutes to arrive at the shrine, I was just so speechless and shocked to see my father for the first time in my life.

"Hello, how can I help you, ladies?."

"Welcome to my shrine I am the eyes of the Gods, I'm known as the eyes that sees all too."

My father asks as he takes a seat and offer us seats but not before we remove our shoes so after removing our shoes we sit down on a longboard bench.

"Hello, Good day I'm here to introduce my daughter to her father Emeka, don't you remember me Amarachi back in Amaezie village where I met you almost eighteen years ago, and we both had a intimate relationship, and I fell pregnant but when I went to your uncle Amos's house to let you know I was pregnant he told me you were banished from the village all because of me and I should have stayed away from you and he also mentioned that you left to Azura Kingdom to help your sick father who was at the time the chief priest. "

"But luckily I got with another guy Oscar, who marry me when Chioma was born I had to tell Oscar the truth but he told me he was willing to raise her just as his own, and I was so thankful for that , but now the guilt was riding on my concience Emeka so I had to tell Chioma and explain everything to her as best as I could but she wanted to meet you too, so here you are this is your father darling and Emeka this is your daughter. "

Mama explains everything to my father and he stood up and walk over to where we are sitting on the bench and I stood up and we both give each other a huge hug after but soon we pull apart.

"Welcome my dear, daughter Chioma, I have been waiting for your coming for a long while that one of these days you will come but I never imagine it would have been today of all days my dear , Oh and I have someone else for you to meet it's a family member your brother."

He took me inside the hut and my brother was dressed in all white just like my dad and underneath his left eye was a line of white paint and my father have two white lines underneath his left eye.

"Chioma, this is your brother, Davion, and he will take my place when I am no longer here you understand my dear? ," Davion, come meet your long lost sister Chioma, and as I mentioned before Chioma your brother Davion."

"Nice to finally get to meet you Chioma, papa talk about you all the time which I have to admit for a child that he has never met before I think you must really mean a lot to him and this visit he is very glad to finally meet up with you too."

"Likewise, Davion, and I am pleased to meet you too, my dear actually I'm actually very happy that I have a brother, because before I thought I had no brothers so meeting you is actually a huge bonus to me."

Me my dad and Davion talk about everything including our story of meeting the Princes in Lagos City.
So my dad told me that whenever I am ready to be walked down the aisle that I must just let him know and he will do his job.

Soon afterwards, though I was ready to go home and so me Mercy and mom took our leave back home after giving my father and brother a huge bear hug I told them that I will see them soon because I know I will be returning to them.

So, Mercy, Mama and myself was now walking back to our Village Amaezie, and we had already reach half way through we were almost there fifteen more minutes later and we were now back in Amaezie village soon after we enter our house once again and the first thing I did was get some water out of the container and take a bath and quickly change into my pjs and walk in the room where Mercy was she was exhausted though, that she fell asleep in her clothes.

But as soon as I got in the bed as soon as ten minutes I was fast asleep...

VOTES!

COMMENTS !

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!