Chapter 16

( NOT EDITED! PLEASE DON’T HATE! ENJOY!)

Chapter 16:

I ran towards where the screaming was. I found mother in the guest room and she was clutching her stomach as if someone just whipped her there.

“ Mom! What’s wrong? What’s happening?” I asked he running towards her bed side to see what’s wrong. As I drew near I could see sweat pouring off her and she was shivering as if she was covered in snow.

“ I-It’s your father. H-He’s i-in pain. T-they are torturing him.” My mother panted out. She gasping for breath as if there wasn’t enough oxygen in the room. Wait. Who is they? Why do they have dad?

“ Who is the-“ I was cut off as my mothers screams of pain came again. I grimaced at her loud screams.

“ AHHHHHHHH- MAKE IT STOP. MAKE IT STOP!” She screamed out and then gasped for another breath.

“ What can I do mom? Why is this happening?” I asked him sitting on the bed pulling her head onto my lap.

“ Nothing. It’s happening because your father and I are bonded. Mated. It’s the connection of the mating.” She said while closing her eyes. I knew she was trying to hold in a scream but I just stared at her in comprenhenison.

“ H-he wanted to tell you that he loved you.” She whispered after a moment of silence passed. It seemed like the torturing part was over now and she was just catching her breath now.

“ H-how did….. did you….. I’m don’t know what to say.” I told her at a lost for words.  I mean how did she find this out?

“ I guess I should explain.” She sighed as she lifted her head up to rest on the pillows behind us. “ you see when you mate is in pain you will feel it weather you have completed the mating process or not. And when you feel the others pain you can talk to each other through your heads. But if you completed the mating process you can do that freely, talk to each other through your minds.” She told me while closing her eyes.

I was at a lost for words on what to say. I looked at the window staring out at the scenery. I went to look back at my mom but she was already asleep. I gently got off my bed and made my towards my room that was right down the hall. Right as I reached my door the doorbell rang.  I cringed hoping my mother didn’t wake up. As I was making my way back down the hall I peeked into my mothers room to see her still sleeping. I sighed in relief as she was sound asleep.

I made my way downstairs too see my brother standing there with his mate. I ran over to the door and opened it to get engulfed by a hug from my brother. He hugged me back just as hard and that’s when my tears flowed out from my eyes.

I pulled back to look at them. They looked exhausted.

“ oh. Come in you guys! You both look exhausted.” I lead them in and steered them towards the living room.

“ we are. How’s mom holding up?” he asking while plopping himself down on the couch and his mate followed sitting down next to him.

“ Actually that’s what I wanted to talk to you about.” I stated sitting in the chair across from the couch. This seemed to alert Caleb he sat blotted up right.

“ What’s wrong with mom? She’s alright isn’t she?” He asked looking concerned.

“ Well I don’t know for sure. You know they captured dad right?” I asked him he nodded looking confussed. “ well they are torturing him and mom can feel because of the bond they have. And she is also talking to him in their heads.”

Caleb sat there shocked for a moment. Not knowing what to say. He seemed to snap out of it and start firing question at me.

“ Where’s mom? Is she fine right now? How is she holding up? Where is she?”

“ CALEB! Mom’s alright she is in the guess room sleeping right now!’ I shouted at him then winced hoping mom is still asleep.

Caleb seem to visably relaxed. “ Oh ok. Well I think we are going to go get ready for bed. So excuse us.” He stood up and picked up his mate. She must have fallen asleep when caleb and I were talking. And they both made their way up stairs. I sighed and made my way up to my room.

Today has been a hell of a day. Wonder what tomorrow will be like. I thought as I drifted off into a sleep still in my clothes not bothering to change into pajamas.

******

Hey guys!!!! I hoped you liked it. I know it is kind of boring. But I thought I would give you a quick upload. And I know it is short BUT the next chapter should be the dance/ball!!! Yay! And It would mean a lot to me if you commented, voted, and fanned!!

XoXo

Stardrop89