Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

I woke up to the sun shinning in my face. I groaned because I was going to be late to school. That was until realization dawned on me on what happen within in 24 hours. Jake knows.

I bolted up right to see if Jake was still in my king size bed. I looked over next to me to find it empty. I laided back down on my pillow closing my eyes on frusteration.

I should have known this would have happen. I thought in disbelief. I sat there for a good five mintues before I gave up on waiting for him to come back.

I trudged my way over to my closet to pick out my outfit for today. Today I deiced I would where a white v-neck t-shit paired with a dark wash skinny jeans, it was getting colder as winter was coming closer.

I grabbed everything I needed and made my way over to my bathroom. I sighed as I closed the door behind me. Wonder what I am going to do today? I asked myself as I got my shower ready.

***

Once I was done with my shower and I was already to just relax, I felt more awake and clean. I smiled at myself and thought. I don’t need him for me to have some fun! I can have fun by just relaxing.

As I was deicending the stairs my werewolf senses were now kicking in, yeah I know they have a mind of there own. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I could here the radio playing and someone humming along to the tune.

I carefully stalked my way towards the kitchen grabbing the nearest thing and using that as my weapon. Which just so happen to be a hat…. Just fantastic. ( Note the sarcasm)

I pushed the kitchen doorway trying to be sneaky but of course the door had to squeak. Damn it door! I cursed in my mind. I held my breathe and froze in place hoping the wouldn’t have noticed.

“ I know your there.” A voice that sounded familiar said to me. After a second of trying to figure out who the voice belonged to stepped out from the door and who I saw shouldn’t have surprised me.

“ Hannah? What are you doing here?” I asked he while setting the hat down on the table and made my over to where she was cooking.

“ Well a little birdie told me to come over and distract you so you wouldn’t leave the house until 6 tonight.” She told me while placing the now cooked bacon on a plate. Hmmmm bacon. She knows that I love bacon. I mean who doesn’t.

“ And who might that birdie be?” I asked while still drooling over the bacon. I tried sneaking a piece but she just swatted my hand away.

“ I think you know who.” She told me with a wink. And right then and there I knew who. Jake.

“ Well why is he trying to ‘Distract me’ until 6 tonight? Whats going on?” I asked her in belwiderment because she was helping out Jake, I mean they weren’t the best of friends; she just simply shrugged. Ugh. She can be no help some time.