Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

After gym class I went straight to my car to see my gang there waiting for me. But the weird thing about this was they all a different expression on their faces. Hanna had a knowing smirk oh her face, Sam had one the looked like anger and hurt, and then there was Brian who looked clueless and confused and he kept looking at all our faces.

“ Hey guys, you ready?” I asked I as I walked around them to drivers side.

“ yeah….. sure…. Whatever…” Sam grumbled under his breathe but because of my werewolf hearing I was able to hear him perfectly.

Hanna was sitting up front but the weird thing was that Sam didn’t try and aruge his way to front seat. I looked at him through my rear view mirrior to see the he was looking glumly out the window.

‘ I wonder what his deal is?” I thought to myself as I brought my eyes back to the road.

“ DAKOTA! Did you just hear what I just asked you?” Hanna shouted at me to get my attion . 

“ What? I’m sorry I must have zoned out…” I grinned sheepishly at her as she just playfully glared at.

“ I asked you if Chesley was at you house…” She asked. Hanna loved Chesley and Chesley treated her like she was her own child. I think that is why everyone loves Chelsey so much, she is always worrying about other people that she forgets about herself sometimes.

“ Sadly no she isn’t here.” I gave her a sad pouty look and then turned back to the road.

I pulled into our drive way and right when I turned the car off Sam jumped out the car and raced into the house.

“ what’s his deal?” I asked turning to the other two, they just shrugged their shoulders and walked into the house. I followed them shortly after they went inside.

“ OMG!! I KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING TODAY!” Hanna shouted as she dragged me to the movie room in my house. I laughed at her because I knew what she wanted to do, she has been bugging me the past week on when we could have a Vampire diaries marathon.

“ I DO TO!” I replied imitating her cheerness. She glared at me playfully but went to the TV and turned it on to go to the recordings so we could watch the episode from season one.

“ Ughhhh please don’t tell me we are watching Twilight?!?!” Brian groaned as he made his way to where I was sitting with his popcorn.

“ No we aren’t,” Hanna replied coolly “ We are watching the Vampire Diaries!” Hanna said with a wicked grin on her face.

“ UGHHHH IT MEANS THE SAME TO ME! THEY BOTH DEAL WITH VAMPIRES!” Brian shouted. I just chuckled at him while Hanna rolled her eyes and said in a brittish accient “ Don’t get your knickers in a bunch!” and with that we all became silent as the opening scene came on.

We were half way through the movie when I noticed that Sam wasn’t with us.