Friends with the Werewolf Hunter

Hey guys!!!! So I have been thinking about this new idea for a story!!!! Tell me what you think about it!!!! I hope you like it as well!!!!

Enjoy!

Stardrop89

Friends with the Werewolf Hunter.

Chapter One:  

“ No!! please… Stop! Don’t hurt them” I shouted in my dream, but this wasn’t a dream… this was a nightmare… THE nightmare. I jolted up right in my bed noticing I that I was drenched in sweat and so were my sheets.  Calm down Dakota. Everything is ok, It was just a dream. I thought to myself as I got out of my four poster bed and walked to my bathroom.

I looked into the mirror and saw that my long blonde hair was in a huge birds nest and that I had small dark circles under my blue-grey eyes. I groaned because I knew that I shouldn’t have stayed up late because I knew I would get dark circles under my eyes. I washed my face quickly then turned on the shower to take a quick shower before school starts.

Once I got done with my shower I wrapped a towel around my slim body and started making my ways toward my closet. But when I was walking toward my closet I passed my window and saw that the sun was just starting to rise. But that isn’t what caught my eye, what did catch my eye was that there was a wolf walking by the edge of the forest near my house. But with a blink of an eye it was gone. I just shook my head thinking that I was imanging things and that’s it.

Once I got to my closet I grabbed my black skinny jeans, a purple v-neck t-shirt, and my favorite purple converse.

I made my way down stairs and walked into the kitchen making me a bowl of Honey Nut Cherrios., I grabbed my bowl and took it to the table that was net to a window that over looked the backyard.

I started eating my breakfast in the slience of my house and I realized that I was all alone and that my parents were still out of town.

Now, I know what your thinking, why is a seventeen year old girl all alone in her parents GIGANTIC house. Well you see my parents are famous authors that travel around the world going to book signings and giving speeches. So that means I am stuck in this house all alone.  They always say they will come back but I highly doubt that, the last time they visited me was five years ago and they haven’t came back sense then.

After I finished eating my cerial I grabbed my bag off the kitchen counter and made my way to the garage. I hope into my black Porsche and made my way to the h*** of a school I go to. You see all the girls at school hate me for some un-known reason and all the guys stare at me like I am prize for them to win at a carnvel. I only have about three trust worthy friends that don’t use me because I am rich.

Once I parked my car in it usually place in the schools parking lot, I started walking towards the school. And as usually I got glares from about every girl there and I had about all the guys staring at me with lust in their eyes, it was DISGUSTING seeing them look at me like that. I ignored the glares as best as I could and made my way over to my group of friends who were sitting at a table under a huge maple tree.

 “ Hey guys how’s it going?” I asked as I took my usually spot next to Sam.

“ Nothing much just wishing that today was already over.” Sam told me while he slung an arm over my shoulder.

Sam had dark brown hair, almost looked black, that were in spikes. And he had dark blue eyes and he was tan considering we didn’t get much sun here in Nebraska.

“ I agree with you there, man” Brian said agreeing with sam.

Brain had blonde shaggy hair with deep brown eyes. He is 5’9 and he is also just as tan as sam. Man, how are these guys so tan?!?!?!