Epilogue

Narrator's POV

8 years later

Initially after finding out that the world knew about our secret was beyond scary. Camila and I had no idea what to do neither did the other girls or management. Apparently no one thought far enough to come up with a backup plan.

All the hate was beyond overwhelming. Constant hate mail, boos where ever we went, interviewers and radio host cancelling interviews with us because they didn't want to be accused of " Condoning lying and being called sympathizers for publicity stunts." Our songs were taken off the radio, people stopped coming to our events, the only people who wanted pictures with us were people who just wanted them for negative reason and the paparazzi.

All of the negativity was coming between us . As much as none of us wanted to admit it, Fifth Harmony was over. Although none of the girls had ever said out loud that they blamed Camila and I at least a little bit, it was evident that they did. At first we all were angry at the world, Will and each other but then realized that we can't change what has happen and there was no reason to go on angry at the world. We at first put the blame of our secret getting leaked on Noah and I instantly took to treating him for ruining everything and even gave him a bloody nose. However, it turned out to be our hair-dresser that ratted us out. A magazine offered her five thousand dollars for any " juicy secret." Three years of hard work and dedication all thrown away for five thousand dollars.. I still can't wrap my head around it. She must've known that a lot of people would be out for her head because she packed up and moved out of the country and no one's heard from her since.

Camila and I tried numerous of times to explain to the world that at first we were faking it but it turned out to be something real but no one would listen. They called us so many names and even told us we disgraced the LBGT community with false hope and encouragement. They told us we used a real issue for our own gain and as much as I want to disagree... they're right. We used being in a relationship as a way to gain more fans and make more money. I did feel horrible for a while and became distant and cold towards Camila and the other girls because I couldn't believe I did something so out of character like that.

A little less than three months after the secret was out, Fifth Harmony broke up and we all went our separate ways. Dinah moved back to her hometown and started her solo career with Will as her manager. The two of them got married three years later, turns out they have been sleeping together since Dinah's 18th birthday party. They have two kids, Killian and William jr. and live in LA. Dinah became one of the most popular female artist of all time. They say she's second to Beyonce if not even first. Will however became an alcoholic and Dinah fired him as her manager and husband. He's now out of rehab and trying to rekindle his relationship for the sake of his kids, so the magazine tells it. But according to Dinah he just needs money because he's a "Broke ess."

Ally moved back to Texas to help take care of her mom and enrolled into the University of San Antonio to study nursing. Two in a half years later she became a licensed nurse and works with new borns and infants. She later fell in love with one of the head doctors there and dated for four years before finally getting married. A year later she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Lilly and she couldn't be anymore happier with her life.

Normani stayed in LA to pursue a career in dance and modeling. At first it was hard for her to find a job in the field but with her dedication she was able to make it in the business. She started off small with little gigs here and there but soon got her big break at an audition for a role in a music video for a big artist, Dinah. Even though Normani had her own connection in the industry, being spotlight in one of the most popular artist video's brought her a lot of attention. Even the attention of NBA star Paul George. It was rumored that the two started dating and then six months later decided to tie the knot. There was a lot of criticism from everyone however, Normani and I have stayed in contact a lot and I will be the first to say that she is happier than ever. Her and George have been married for six years now and have an adorable little boy named Kylen and 2 year old girl named Paula together.