Last Chapter (oops)

Camila's POV

Following Lauren's eyes I saw Noah and my heart dropped to my stomach and shattered. The smirk he gave didn't look good at all and id be lying if I said it didn't scare the shit out of me. He's still the only outsider that knows about our fake relationship, well our not so fake relationship or whatever. Anyways, He could ruin everything and that scares me.

I watched Lauren stare at Noah with a look that would make a brick wall crumble. Noah tried to be strong and hold the gaze but soon broke they eye contact and looked at the ground and back to the people he was sitting with.

"What a bitch." Lauren laughed then downed the drink in her hand. She mad a bitter face as the liquid went down her throat. " and a cheap one at that. That was the worst Vodka I've ever tasted."

Taking the glass from her hand I asked " Why did you drink that? He could've put the date rape drug in there!" 

She laughed taking the glass back out of my hand. " Camz, chill. He would be an complete idiot to drug it in front of  you and all these people." She motioned to the hundreds of people in the club. " Plus, it was free and we're underage." She smirked and walked away to put the empty glass on the bar.

" Now, where were we?" Laure slowly walked towards me wrapping her arms around my waist. When I was close enough to her, she kissed my earlobe then my neck. I wanted her to keep going but my insecurities had different plans.

" I want to go home." I said gently pushing Lauren away.

She only smirked and came closer to whisper in my ear. " Then let's go home."

I didn't even get to explain what I meant by wanting to go home because Lauren literally dragged me out of the club. However, I didn't miss the wink Noah gave me as I looked over to where he sat one more time.

Lauren flagged down a cab and got in with no hesitation telling the driver our address. " Lo, we didn't even tell the other girls we were leaving."

"Exactly." She husked and sending chills down my spine.

"Lo-" I tried to explain but what silenced by hand slowly inching it's way up my thigh dangerously close to my most private area. " what are you doing?" I whispered in shock.

"Shh. Déjame cuidar de ti , mi amor" ( let me take care of you, my love.) she said right above a whisper and slowly made her way under my dress. I wanted to scream or do something to stop her but I couldn't. Not out of fear but because I wanted it more than I thought.

A small Yelp escapee from my mouth when I felt a single finger drag across my covered sensitive area.

" Sé bastante , bebé" ( Be quite, baby) she dragged her finger again. This time I grabbed her wrist.

" Deténgase. ¿Y si nos pillan ?"( Stop. What if we get caught?) I said in a shaky voice.

"Nosotros no si ser bastante . Además, el conductor no es hispano . Así que seguir hablando en español." ( we won't if you be quite, plus the driver isn't Hispanic so keep speaking in Spanish) She broke free from my grip and started to move back under my dress.

" Estamos aquí , chicas." ( We're here, girls.) Both of us froze and looked at the driver . He gave us a disapproving look then Lauren tossed a bunch of money at him and we scurried out of the cab.