Part 5

Lauren's POV

" Lauren! Get your ass up!" A voice yelled on the other side of my door while banging on it. I shot up and raced to the door to find Will on the other side of it.

"What the hell Will." I glanced at the clock. " It's 6 in the morning! I thought we had the day off." Will pushed past me into my room and stood in the middle of it. Sighing deeply I closed the door and followed. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and grimaced. I was not a morning person at all.

" You obviously didn't get my text. "

" How would I get your text if it's 6 in the morning?" I stressed again. Walking over to the night stand I grabbed my phone and saw a message from 'asshole' aka Will.

Will: WAKE UP WAKE UP. Thanks to the wonderful news of Camren you girls are in high demand to have for interviews. So we will be flying out to New York for the Kelly and Michael show ! You have 1 hour to get ready.

" What the hell.. You sent that 45 minutes ago!"

"Yup, so get your ass moving you have 15 minutes to pack and meet us in the lobby!" Will darted for the door while laughing.

" I fucking hate you!" I called after to him. Once I heard the door shut I ran around the room desperately trying to get everything together. Of course on our day off we still don't get a day off.

10 minutes later I found myself waiting for the elevator. Wearing black jeans, a white vneck with a leather jacket over it I felt like I managed to make myself look presentable. Of course I had to put on a beanie and sunglasses to hide bed hair and bags under my eyes due to the early hours of the day. Ding. The elevator startled me a second as it opened. Stepping in I took a deep breath and watched at the doors closed.

" WAIT! Hold the door please!" I knew that voice anywhere. Camila. I Threw my whole arm between the doors to stop it so Camila could make it. " Thanks Laur." Camila panted out of breath from her journey down the hall. " You. win. Best. Girl friend. Award." She said while pressing her back against the wall and taking a moment to compose herself.

"Thanks" I laughed it off. She didn't mean that's she's just in character of course. Neither of us said anything as we traveled down the elevator. As soon as the doors opened I started walking out of the doors with my suitcase in one hand but soon felt something foreign in my other. Looking down I realized Camila had taken hold of my hand and laced our fingers together. " What are you doing?"

" Uh.. Just in case there are fans or reporters. We're together now. Remember?" She asked looking at me with hopeful eyes. Something was off.. But I just left it there.

" You're right. Let's go girlfriend." Laughing and shaking my head we walked through the lobby to find Will and the other girls waiting for us.

"Awh. You guys are cute !" Ally said clapping her hands together and batting her eyelashes.

" Damn.. I suddenly feel extremely single." Dinah stated crossing her arms over her chest and glaring at us.

" That's because you are extremely single." Camila said back laughing.

Dinah pushed her shoulder slightly and rolled her eyes. " Hoi, you're annoying."

" Lauren! You're just going to let her abuse me like that?" Camila pouted looking at me. What the hell. She does know no one is around right ? She doesn't have to be in character right now.

" I.. Uh.. Watch it Dinah ?" I said sounding more of a question than a demand.

" You guys are stupid. But um ya'll know there's no one here right ? Like it's just us.. You don't have to be together." Normani said with a slight giggle. Instantly I let go of Camila's hand. Noticing the look of disappointment on her face. I just shrugged it off and walked to the car.