Part 14

Camila's POV

From: Lauren💚

I'm sorry.

I wanted to reply but I didn't know what to say. It obviously wasn't okay for her to go through my phone but I also wanted her to know that it wasn't what it looked like. So I just decided not to text her back  at all and deal with it in the morning.

When my alarm went off the next morning at 9 am, Lauren was the first thing on my mind. I woke up realizing I didn't want to fight or talk about what had happen the night before because I knew she was really embarrassed. So I just let it slide.

"Morning Mila!" Ally called from the kitchen.

As I walked in I saw Dinah and Normani both busy cracking eggs open while Ally mixed a bowl full of pancake mix. "Morning Ally, Morning China and Mani."

"Morning Chanch!"

"Good morning Camila!"

"Where's Lauren?" I asked looking around and noticing the green eyed girl was not in the kitchen or living room.

"I don't know. I'm guessing still in her room. We've been up since 8 and we haven't seen her." Normani called over her shoulder as she slid the carton of eggs back into the fridge.

Lauren is usually always the first one up after Ally of course. I dipped my finger into the bowl of pancake mix and slid it in my mouth. " I'll go wake her up."

"KARLA CAMILA CABELLO!" Ally shouted at me but I just gave her a shrug and walked away with a mischievous grin.

As I approached Lauren's room I took at deep breath. It's only going to be weird if you make it, Camila. I told myself. So without another thought I lightly knocked on the door and opened it. As I opened it I found Lauren huddled in a ball on the floor with her blanket and her phone in her hand. "Lauren?" She didn't even flinch. Walking over closer to her and dropping now to my knees I reached out and placed my hand on her shoulder. "Lauren" I tried again. This time the older girl only furrowed her eyebrows together.

I couldn't help but laugh at her for being such a heavy sleeper, but my amusement vanished once I finally took in her appearance. The remainder of mascara she was wearing was smudge under eyes and you could see where it stained her cheeks. Her eyes, although were closed, still showed how puffy they were. Worried now I shook her shoulder harder than the time before. " Lauren! Wake up!"

Finally her eyes shot open and her green eyes weren't as bright as they usually were and was surrounded by red and black puffy skin. I take it she noticed my staring because she quickly stood up and headed towards the bathroom.

"Lauren! Wait!" I was able to stop her before she disappeared in the bathroom but she wouldn't turn around to look at me. "Lauren? Whats wrong?"

She gave a sarcastic laugh as she turned around. " Now you want to talk?"

"Yes.. I.. I think we should. But only if you want to." I was finally met with green eyes.

"That's all I've wanted to do for a while now but you and our fucking schedule haven't given me the time of day." She exhaled loudly running a hand through her hair.

" Well, I'm here now, Lauren. Talk to me. Please."

" Give me a minute...fuck.. why didn't you tell me I looked like this Camz!" Lauren shouted as she reached the bathroom and finally took in her appearance.

" I think you look beautiful ." I shouted back. Hoping it would lighten the tension between us. I gave myself a mental high five when I saw a smile play on Lauren's lips as she flipped me off.