#13 Hey Guys

The door opened revealing JC, Ricky, and Sydney. "Hey guys, did y'all have fun?" they all asked us smiling. "Actually thanks to you me and Kian had a lot of time to think." both me and Kian had a devilish smile. Then we pulled out 2 water guns. "Ahhhh" we all were screaming and shooting each other and running around. I felt arms behind me So I looked around me JC had me. "KIAN!" He turned around and said I was on my own. JC threw me in the pool. When I finally got out Kian got thrown in the pool after me. We both got out the pool and in the shower.

When I was done I just put on some shorts and a tank top. I totally forgot about my little tattoo I may or may not have. "JESSIE what is that on your back?" JC did not look very happy. "It's a tattoo." I was trying not to laugh at the way he was reacting about it. "When did you get that?" "2 weeks before we left for California." he wasn't happy about it but eventually he calmed down. I sat on the couch and while scrolling through my Tumblr I heard a click and looked up. I just rolled my eyes at Kian once I realized what he did. Then I got a Twitter notification. I had a picture of me in my phone and the caption said- check out my video of me and Jessie pranking the guys and sydney. Anyways this is the aftermath. "Kian really." I was smiling but I was trying to look mad. I wasn't sucessful. He moved next to me "What wrong you looked really pretty." he made me smile "how do you always know how to make me smile" we were so close now. We started to lean in together but then Ricky came downstairs. "Kian I need a idea for a video. Do you have any?" "No sorry ricky. Jessie have you recorded any?" "Oh crap I totally forgot. I really behind."