Chapter Five- Playing his game

I go into the supply closet in the far end of the dungen. I take a pre-packed bag of 'toys'.  

It contains mostly, a serrated blade, a surgical scalpel, a hunting knife, a tazer, fishing wire, large shark fishing hooks, nails, a hammer, my device and a white noise whistle.

These are my favorite things to play with.

Anything else I need, will be in the cell attached to the entrance wall, like all the others. Things like a fire pit or a chair or any excess things, I can have the guard bring in from storage.

I enter the stone cell. Benjamin is attached to the wall, his arms bonded, with chains, to the metal frame and his legs chained to the floor. Hes standing, exactly how Mitchell started.

I place the bag on the floor at the entrance of the cell. The noises I have been making, the cell door opening and such, havent gotten any reaction from Benjamin.

He simply stands, head down.

"Tate.." I call him, playing allong with his charade. "I spoke to the two other Wolves." I know this peeked his intrest, because he lifts his head up.

Because he cant face me, I go stand along the wall to the side of him. I keep about a meters distance.

I continue "I told them you wanted to know who they were. I said that you were someone of Alpha blood and that your name was Tate Maydon. They said that their names are Mitchell and Scott."

He releases a breath at the names.

"Because you have me, will you let them go?" He ask.

I shake my head. "Sorry, I´m not allowed to do that. Maybe, if you answer some question, I´ll bring them in here a little later. Okay, so we should probably start" I smile, non-threateningly.

"So how this will go, is, I'll ask you a question once. If you dont reply, you´ll be hurt. If you do reply, after 5 questions I'll bring one of the other Wolves in and you can have some time with each other to talk and relax. Okay?"  

He stands motionless. He simply looks at me a difiant glimmer in his eye.

"Okay. So Tate, what is the name of your Alpha?" I ask. He needs to think the other Wolves havent been interigated. So I uphold his lie.

He continues motionless, he dosnt make any attempt to answer or even speak.

"Please, answer me." I say almost pleadingly, he remains quiet.

I sigh outwardly, playing that I am upset that I have to hurt him.

I use this caring, sweet charater, to throw off my victim. Even though he has called me on it, I maintain character. Because, when he starts to crack, he'll see me as someone who wants to help, someone who wants to aliviate his suffering and he'll trust me to know his secrets, easier.

I take a set of pointed, metal poles from the cell wall. There is eight poles. They're roughly thirty cm long. They're extreamly sharp, a third of the pole is covered in a sharp point, and the sides of the point is sharp, like a knife. They kind of look like strange arrow heads.

I stand behind him, one of the poles firmly placed in my right hand. I line up my sight and with an extreamly quick motion, stab the pointed spike through his left, already injured, shoulder joint. I push the pole till its coming through the front of his shoulder.

He screams, shocked by the pain.

It takes him a few moments to regain himself. He pants and growls, slightly hunching, while keeping his back and shoulders straight.