Chapter Three- A new challange

I reach the dungens after changing.

Standing in them already waiting for me is the King, two foot soldiers and the idiot messenger, from before. All look at me as i enter, except the idiot. He keeps his head and eyes firmly fixed on the floor.

"You majesty" I respectfull acknowledge as I stand before him.

He motions to one of the cells. In it is a man, kneeling on the floor, his head bagged.

His hands are bound in simple silver infront of him.

"You bought me another Wolf, you shouldnt have." I let each word come out playfully.

The king stands beside me, both of us looking over the man in an open barred cell.

"I brought you one better." He says emphisizing the 'r' in brought.

I look up at him like a child, expectant to recieve a present from their father.

"An Alpha.." he leaves the sentence feeling unfinished, waiting for my response.

My mouth is all but hanging open. "..you dont say." I slowly say, giving each word its full pronounciation.

"We even wrapped him up for you" he playfull retorts.

Hes refuring to the fact that most wolves that are caught, are brought in naked. A shifted Wolf can't fit in clothes and during the heat of battle, I doubt they care that they'll be left clothes-less once the battle is complete.

"How was he caught?"

Normaly I wouldnt ask and I wouldnt care. But an Alpha being caught, is something to mavel at.

"He practically handed himself to us. Roaming around alone, on my land. We think, looking for some of his men that went missing.."

"You want me to find out what pack he runs?"

He shakes his head. "We already know that" he states knowing my curiouity is peeking. "The Maydeen pack."

He was here looking for Mitchell and those men that were scoping King Treymair's land.

How intresting...

To bad Mitchell is the only one he will find alive, sort of.

I look, with King Treymair, apon the new Wolf now in my cells.

"Are you certain he is an Alpha?" I ask not meaning to sound as acusing as i did.

I only ask because, loyalty or not, I highly doubt an Alpha would leave his land, leave his people, alone, to find a group of pack wolves.

"Yes, he definatly is an Alpha. Put up quiet a fight too. Killed nineteen of my men,"

That difinatly sounds like an Alpha.

"But to be compleatly honest..." he continues on "we think he might be an Aplha's son." He says.

"You brought me and Alpha Pup." I say sounding disapointed. Well thats dream shattering.

The children of an Alpha, have Alpha blood coursing through them, because they all have the ability to take the title, meaning they're strong no doubt. But they still dont match the power of an Alpha in power.

Quiet disapointing.

Then again this Pup killed nineteen Vampires. A normal wolf would struggle to handle two alone.

Intresting.

"Find out what he knows. We're yet to find out their plans of attack or their rutiens or any thing of significant use!" He comands, anoyance in his voice.