Chapter 4

Ashlyn's point of view
It was the next morning, and I seen a faint light, and Liam's dead body still on the ground. I tear up a bit. Harry came back down. "Alright, I'll "carefully" get you out. Jk, I'll go rough getting you out!!" Harry chuckled. He ripped the duck tape right off my mouth. He tugged on the chains, making me scream in pain, from the chains pinching my skin. "There we go, your out!" Harry laughed. He grabbed my wrist tight and pulled me back upstairs. I was all full of dirt and dust. Harry command me to take a shower, so I did.

After my shower, I seen Harry throwing Liam's body in the dumpster behind the mansion. I go to my room and get dressed. I put on a loose white t-shirt and skinny jeans. I pull on black converse sneakers and go to the bathroom, and brush my hair. I immediately run downstairs to the call of Harry's voice. "Yes sir?" I asked.
"Can you cook a Turkey, potatoes, carrots, peas pudding, turnip, salt beef, and other things!" Harry chuckled. "You have no choice, so go do it!"
"O-Ok sir!" I say and run to the deep freeze.

I grab a 18lb turkey out of the freezer and carry it to the stove. I place it in a pan, and get it ready. I shove it in the move, and peel the vegetables.

It took a long time to cook dinner! It was finished 3 hours later. I laid the turkey on the table, and out the dressing (stuffing), potatoes, carrot and turnip in separate bowls and lay them on the table. I cut up the salt beef and put it on a plate on the table. "Dinners ready!!" I yell out. All the boys come rushing to the table, like starving vultures. After they were done, they didn't even thank me. Of course they never thanked me, they kidnapped me!

It was around 8pm, and Harry was walking towards the kitchen, and up to me. "It's time for bed Ashlyn!" Harry says.
"But, it's only 8," I complain.
"NO COMPLAINTS!! YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME!" Harry yelled.
"O-ok!" I whimper and walk up to my room, with Harry following behind.
We arrive at the room, and like every night he gets the rope to tie me up. He tied my arms together bar tight, and made me scream in pain. He did the same thing to my legs, and threw me on the bed, leaving me screaming in pain. "Goodnight!" Harry laughs evily and leaved.

I just remembered, there is no Liam here to save me anymore.