Chapter 7

Harry's point of view
Since I liked her, I wanted to let her go. I hated tormenting her, when I had feelings for her! I never let any of the boys know yet, not until she's gone. I see her come downstairs with her suitcases, and tears in her eyes. "Is something the matter?" I asked.
"Y-yes. I-I'm gonna m-miss you!" She stuttered while crying.
"I wanna give you a hug. Cm'ere!" I said.
She ran into my arms, and I squeezed her tight. I never thought we would ever hug!! "I'm not leaving yet Harry! I'm staying for another while!!" Ashlyn explains.
"You wanna stay! You can only stay for another week, that's it!" I explained, not wanting to keep her here forever.
"O-Ok Harry!!" She cried and hugged me once more.

Ashlyn's point of view
It was the next day, and I wasn't tied up, in anything!! Why did Harry change? Did he learn to love, and care? I get up lazily and get a swing dress on. It's pink, with lace at the top. I hop downstairs, with Harry at the table with Louie and Niall. "I told them everything. They won't hurt you anymore!" Harry explained.
I just nodded my head, still scared of Louis. Harry passed me a bowl of cereal and I sat down and ate it. "6 days and I leave!" I sadly say.
"I know..." Harry says sadly too.
Harry was actually sad that I had to go!! He actually had feelings for once.

A week later...... Ashlyn's view
It was the day, the day I had to go. I was dredging this day. I took my suitcases back downstairs, waiting for Harry to come. He walked downstairs slowly, trying to stall. He sped up and soon enough, he was on the floor, at the bottom of the stairs. "Well, let's go," Harry cried, tears falling from his eyes. We walked slowly to his car. I threw my suitcases in the car, and he drove off, to my house.

Soon enough, we where there. "Well, this is goodbye!" I cried.
"Yeah. Before you go, can you do me two favours?" Harry asked.
"Sure! What's that?" I asked.
"1. Come visit me will you?" Harry begged.
"Course I will!" I explained.
"And 2, kiss me!" Harry blurted.
"What?" I asked.
"Kiss me!" Harry laughed.
We both reached in, and kissed. Harry just smiled. We both got outta the car, and he passed me my luggage. He gave me a tight hug, and cried as he left my driveway.