Chapter 2

Ashlyn's point of view
Everything was quite. It was 11pm, and I was still awake, tied up. I hear someone sneak in, but I can't pick out who it is. The lights to my room come on, and there bright as anything! I go to scream, but he puts his hand on my mouth. "Shh! I need to tell you something!" Liam whispered.
"W-What?" I stutter.
"I don't really wanna hurt you, I'm forced to. Your beautiful, you should be going out living a normal life. I'm sorry but I can't let you go though!" Liam cried quietly.
I looked into his eyes. I could tell he's serious. "O-Ok," I cry.

He untied my legs and arms and rubbed the red spots. "Does it hurt?" Liam asked.
I nodded my head yes. He tucked me into bed. "Night baby. Don't tell anyone about this, ok?" Liam whispered.
I nodded my head and he tip toed back to his bed.

The next morning! Ashlyn's point of view still.....
I wake up, with my hands and legs sore. I walk downstairs, scared of what my day is gonna bring. "Ah, there she is!" Harry said evily. I nod. I sit down at the kitchen table, next to Liam. After we ate, Harry passed me a maids outfit. "Go put it on, NOW!" Harry yelled.
"Yes sir!" I cry and run up to my room.

I walk downstairs, with 99.9% confidence. "Now, here is a cleaning tray to roll around the house with you!" Harry said. He hand cuffed me to the Handel, and he got Louie to follow me everywhere to know that I was doing my job. Every time I needed to do a job, Louie would take the handcuff off and let me do my job. After, the handcuffs would go right back on.

"Finished cleaning!" I shout out. The boys came to inspect the place. They nodded their heads. "Great! Now prepare supper. Let's have Pepperoni Pizza!" Harry demanded.
"Y-Y-Yes sir!" I stutter.

I take a pepperoni pizza out of the freezer and place it on a pan. I preheat the oven and toss the pizza in. Harry came into the kitchen, with a big rope. I gulped. "SIT DOWN!!" Harry yelled.
"N-N-Nnnn-NO!" I shout.
"No? Well then, I'm gonna do even worse to you then I was before!!" Harry chuckled evily. He circled me and then he spoke again. "Sit in the chair, now!!" Harry demanded. I shook my head no, being picky. He called Louie in, we all know he's mean. "Pick her up, and tie her to the chair!!" Harry demanded. Louie grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder. I kicked and screamed, but it was no use! He sat me in the chair and gripped me tight. He tied me up so my hands were tied behind the chair, Sam with my legs. I scream and cry for help, but I know nobody can hear me. Harry placed a strong piece of ducktape over my mouth.

The pizza was done, so Harry took it out of the oven, and served some to the boys, making me watch them eat. After they were done, they got Louie (the strongest) to lift the chair and bring me upstairs. "Hehe!" Louie laughed. He untied me out of the chair, and tied me down to the bed. "Nighty night!" Louie laughed evily. I couldn't speak back, because the tape was still on my mouth.

It was 2am, and I was balling my head off, but they couldn't hear. I got a fright because my door cracked open. When the lights came on, I seen Liam again. "Oh my, what did Louie do to you?" Liam cried. I made a face at him, telling him I couldn't speak. He laughed a took the tape off my mouth. "I was just stuck here, crying while being tied to this bed, bar tight!" I cried. Liam carefully untied me. "Sleep tight dear!" Liam said and kissed my forehead and left my room.