Chapter 6

Ashlyn's point of view
I woke up from my not very good sleep, and remember that I'm chained up. I tried to move but it was no use. And boy, did I ever have to use the bathroom!! I squirmed trying to hold it in. Harry must of heard the chains rustling, because he stormed his way into the room. He turned on a faint light. "Is something the matter?" Harry asked.
"Y-yes. My body hurts and I really really have to peeeeee!!" I squeal.
"Pee in your pants!!" Harry laughs.
"Ew! No, that's gross!!" I complain.
"Well you'll have no choice to, I'm keeping you locked up for another 2 hours!" Harry explained and left the room with the light on.

I Immediately felt like a baby again, because I burst. I actually used the bathroom in my pants. I felt wet and smelt discussing. Harry must have been super angry at me for what I did!! He came back 2 hours later, and untied me. "Go get a shower, you smell!" Harry yelled. I listened to his command. The hot water on my back felt nice. I relaxed, had no fears on my mind. I was actually calm for once. I got out of the shower, and dried off. I put on a plaid shirt on and overalls on. I wore converse sneakers and went downstairs. "Why are you dressed like that now?" Harry asked.
"B-Because...." I stutter.
"Hmmm," Harry mumbled and walked away.
Harry has been acting strange, very strange.

It was around 3, and Harry actually sat next to me, on the couch! "Harry?" I asked.
"Yes?" He asked annoyed.
"Are you ok? You've been acting weird lately," I asked.
"Yes Ashlyn, I'm fine. It's just that I-I...." Harry stuttered.
"You what?" I asked.
"I like you. I kidnaped you because I wanted you to live with me, so I'm letting you go..," Harry explained.
"Wh-What?" I asked in shock.
"Go pack your stuff, I'm taking you home!" Harry demanded.
I ran upstairs to pack my stuff. But the thing is, i'd actually miss Harry.