Chapter 14- This complicates things.

This is going to be a short chapter and most likely a cliff hanger.  I need a little break from writing I just don't want to write.  I'm not saying I'm quiting or anything I just need a little break.

I have been really busy this week so that's why I havnen't updated.  I know I say that a lot sorry. :(  

Anyway this is more of a filler chapter than anything else till I can write some more interesting for this story.

P.S.  Sorry for taking so long.

P.S.S.  check out Crazyee's poem Emily   she wrote it for me.  I'm not just telling you to read this because its a poem about me or because I'm her friend, I'm telling you to read this because this is a killer poem.   And come on people it won't take you that long to read a poem  :)   Please. Pretty please with sprinkles on top.  :)

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

Oh, and comment, vote and like Please. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14

Scarlet’s P.O.V.

I was trying to get home as fast as I could.  I mean what answers could this book have for me?  I already knew everything about werewolves and I was curious about everything else but it wasn’t a know or die situation.

I pulled into my drive way more confused than I was when I left.  Lost in thought I left everything in the car made my way to my door and unlocked it. 

Taking a few steps in side I realized I left everything and turned around.  I didn’t make it to the car though because when I turned around someone covered my face with a chloraform soaked towel.  I couldn’t struggle because I was so dizzy.  Before I knew it I was on the floor slowly losing conscious.  The last thing I saw before completely falling in darkness were the black dress shoes of who drugged me.

Alexander’s P.O.V.

From the park I drove straight to Scarlet’s house.  I just needed the truth now.  I just needed her. 

On the way their, I just kept thinking of something, anything I could say.  I mean how was I supposed to say that I was heartbroken over something that I thought happened but never actually did so I decided to never talk to you again.  Yeah….that’s going to go over well.

I decided the only thing I could do was to tell her how I felt and what really happened.  She deserved that much.

I pulled into Scarlet’s drive way nervous.  I just didn’t want her to hate me.  Wait, what was I thinking of course she hates me.  I have made her life a living hell ever since that stupid game.  This was a stupid idea.  I shouldn’t have come here.  On the other hand Scarlet needed to know why I’ve been a jerk.  It was only fair.

After 10 more minutes of arguing with myself I finally got out of the car and started to make my way to Scarlet’s door.

At Scarlet’s door, I finally made myself knock.  I waited and waited some more.  I knocked again waiting for her to come to the door. 

“Maybe she isn’t home”  I thought to myself.  But that didn’t make any sense because her car was in the drive way.

“Scarlet” I called through the door, “Are you there it’s Alex.  We really need to talk.”

I wait some more hoping she would come out.  “Scar, I’m sorry.  I know your home your car is here.  Please just come out.  I just really need to tell you some thing.” I pleaded to the door.

“Scarlet?”  I asked one more time.

**

After waiting for 10 minutes more I turned to leave.  Looking down what I saw made me stop.  Scarlet’s keys and phone were on the ground.  

Scarlet may have missed placed her phone now and then but she would never leave her keys lying on the ground like that.  I picked them up.

“Scarlet?  If your home it is important that you open the door, ok?  You don’t have to even talk to me just open the door.” I pleaded one last time.

“Scarlet I’m coming in, ok?” I said.  Using her keys I opened the door.

When I opened the door I knew something was horribly wrong.  It smelled so wrong.  To a werewolf it was obvious someone else besides Scarlet was here, someone who didn’t belong.

And who ever that some one was took Scarlet.