Chapter 7 Mission Impossible

Ok so I know I have been MIA for a while but it's not my fault.  Its summer its not my fault that I can't resist the sun.  I really do love summer but I am also really sorry for ditching you guys.  Anyway I hope this chapter makes up for it.  :)

Any suggestions, or comments would be great.  I love when I get comments I really love them.  :)  Plus they help alot because then they get me thinking and its just great.  

Anyway thanks for reading it means a lot.  :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scarlet's P.O.V.

I sat there on the ground crying.  Not because I didn’t have a pack anymore because Alexander was right I hadn’t been part of the pack in a long time.  Instead I cried because Alexander was the one to make me leave.

How could love hurt this much?  If you loved someone it wasn’t supposed to hurt, was it?

I sat on the ground cried my eyes out for hours.  I decided to leave only when the sun started to rise. 

I slowly made my way up to the house, trying to pull it together. 

When did I become this pathetic?  I am better than this.  I have lived on my own, started my own business and sat at lunch by myself, if I can’t make this set back work to my advantage than well I need to move somewhere far away.

If I can’t be involved with the pack anymore that means are see Alexander even less, which I guess could be a good thing…  Well, if I can’t see Alexander during the day I guess that leaves only one place, the woods.  Since I couldn’t make things any worse I might as well find out way everyone hates me while I’m at it.  

**

Lucky when I got back Amber and Kristin were still asleep so they didn’t notice my absence.  Unfortunately they could tell something was wrong but they didn’t ask about it.  I think they could tell something was very wrong and they were trying to distract me.  I guess I wasn’t as great of an actress as I thought I was.

“So, I think we should make some sort of pancake cupcake thingy.” Kristin said getting out the cupcake pans.

“Is that even possible?” Amber asked. 

“I don’t know but we could put syrup in them.  Oh and maybe some kind of chocolate chip banana thing.  Yeah, that sounds good what do you think Scarlet?”  Kristin said.

“Oh, um, yeah that sounds like it would be great.” I answered distracted.

“Ok then, let's get started.”  Kristin stated.

**

“We add 1 cup of flour.  Then turn the mixer on.” Kristin told Amber as she read the instructions.

“But…AAAHHHH.  No!  No! Turn it off!  Turn it off Amber!”  Kristin screamed as the mixer sent flour flying everywhere.

“I can’t!!  I can’t see the switch!” Amber yelled.

“Amber I swear if you don’t turn that off this minute!!!!” Kristin yelled. 

“No!” “AHHH”

“Amber!!”  “Don’t you Amber me!”

The flour hurricane stopped. 

 “Um, guys you could have just unplugged it.   That could have saved you a lot of screaming.”  I said standing there with the mixer’s cord in my hand.

“Well, not everyone is a rocket scientist Scarlet.  And maybe I wanted to scream.  Maybe I like screaming.”  Kristin replied.

Amber burst out laughing.  “What’s so funny?”  I asked.  “We look like we covered ourselves in baby powder.” Amber laughed.

Kristin giggled making me giggle.  We looked at each other and then we burst out laughing.

“So…” Kristin started, “What was the Mr. Doom and Gloomy attitude about?”

“What?  There was no Doom Gloomy attitude.  You must have imagined it.”  I said.

“Nope.  We didn’t imagine it.”  Amber said.

“You were the ambassador to doom and gloom.  So don’t even try to deny it girl.”  Kristin said smirking at me.

It was silent. 

“This is where you tell us.”  Kristin prompted.

“Ok, fine.  Well, I don’t know how to say this so I’m just going to say it, ok?  Alexander and I are mates, but he doesn’t know that it’s me.  All he knows is that his mate is a white wolf who has strict parents.  We were supposed to meet last night but then we fell asleep during the movie and I completely missed it.  When I woke up it was really late so I ran outside, ran into Alexander and then he got really upset and he kicked me out of the pack.” I said in a breath. 

“And now I’m packless, my mate completely hates me, and well everyone hates me.  I figured I might as well figure out why everyone hates me now.”  I rushed.  At this point I was panicking internally.  I couldn’t do this.  How could I do this when everyone that knew the answers would never tell me?

Amber and Kristin just stared at me.  

“Scarlet?  Are you ok?”  Amber finally asked.

I hadn’t even realized I had started to cry as I spoke.

“Um…no.  No, I’m not.”  I said.

They both hugged me while I cried.  It felt nice to have someone there for once.  To have someone who cared.

**

"So now that my mental breakdown is over...."  I began grabbing a tissue and wiping your face.

"You know your life is a lot like a day time soap opera, except a lot more interesting.  Hey you could have your own MTV reality show.  It would be great."  Kristin said handing me another tissue.

"Well, I don't know about that but it would be pretty cool to have my own reality show." I laughed. 

“I would watch it.” Kristin said.

“Of course you would.  You would want to see how many times you get your self on TV.” Amber laughed.

“Duh.” Kristin scoffed causing us all to laugh at her.

“So,”  Amber said “What can we do to help?”

“Help with what?” I asked.

“Your plan.  You said you wanted to find out why everyone hates you and we are here to help to what to you need?”  Kristin asked.

If I had someone like Amber and Kristin try and find out what was going on then I might actually find something out.

“Ok, here’s the deal.  All I know for sure is that after Alexander stopped talking to me his family went into extreme protective mode.  So whatever happened they know.  The only way to find out the truth is to get buddy buddy with the Knight’s.”  I said.

Amber and Kristin looked at each other.

“That, we can do.” Amber said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is kind of short.  Probably really short but I'm going to update tomorrow too.  I just didn't have enough time to write all that I wanted and to then update today.   Sorry.  

Hope you'll still read.