Teleporting at Midnight.

"Your gonna sleep with him." My dad yelled as he slapped me across the face.

"No! Ever since mom died you've been like this and always treating me shit. I hate you ." I yelled in his face.

I'm pretty sure that I really pissed his wolf off because he grabbed me and threw me into one of the book shelves in his study.

He kicked and slapped till I heard a crack.

"Dad you can stop beating the whore. She's not worth to use all your energy on."

It was my step sisters Abigail and Aneialla. Plastic bitches.

I slowly got up off the ground not without earning another slap in the head by Aneialla.

When I reached my room. I cleaned up my self not bothering to take a look at myself in the mirror.

My name is Angel Summers. I'm 17 and will be 18 by midnight which means I will have my wolf. I have long curly red brown hair that goes all the way down to the center of my back.

Besides I have the power of teleportation and telekinesis. I kept it a secret. I have tanned skin, I'm about 6'5" tall. I'm athletic, good at rock climbing, swimming, fighting, singing and fluent and 6 different languages.

I packed all my clothes and shoes in two backpacks that I have. Taking my strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner, stuffing them into the bag locking it. Now I'm waiting for midnight.

I'm totally done with this hell hole. But I'll be back bigger, stronger and I'm taking Revenge with me.

I missed my mom so much. I was just 5 years old when dad killed her. He thought that I would not remember something like that. When he saw me standing there he told me that mom died from a heart attack.

How can someone die from a heart attack, when there's a fucking knife I'm her chest.

Hours have gone by and the house was quiet. When the clock stroke 12. I jumped up with both bags in my hands. Closing my eyes I think about being deep inside the forest. The place that I always spent with my mother alone.

And woosh I was gone.

All my life I have been beaten, drugged and raped. I have scars and the worst part about it is I find my mate he won't hesitate to reject me.