Chapter 4 Pt2

******the picture is Leons Home*****

Leon's POV***

Wow.

That is all I can say.

When Melody took off her shorts and tank I couldn’t help but be shocked. She had one of the best bodies I have ever seen in my life, she wasn’t stick skinny like all the other girls around her. She had a perfectly flat and toned stomach, legs that lasted for days, and the best pair of boobs a girl could have.

I've known her a couple weeks know but she never wore revealing clothes like all the other girls at our school, so it was pretty hard to imagine what her body really looked like. But now, her skimpy bikini barely left anything to the imagination. What surprised me the most was that the had a tattoo, and not just a little butterfly on her shoulder, she had a one that started on her right hip and worked its way up to right below her breast. The tattoo was of vines climbing up her side and roses throughout them. So sexy.

"Dude I didn’t know she had a tattoo" I said to Ryder.

"Of course, we both got one on her sixteenth birthday" he answered.

That’s right, I remembered that Ryder had a huge tattoo taking up a big majority of his back.

"She's sexy as hell, I’ll admit that" Sean spoke up.

Realizing what he just said he flinched and looked at Rachael apologetically. To everyone’s surprise she just laughed and said "She is really pretty so I’ll just let that one slide.

I noticed a lot of the other guys watching her too, one idiot even gasped as she jumped in. When she resurfaced I saw how curly her hair truly was. Somehow I knew that her hair wasn’t naturally straight. Somehow I just had a feeling. And let me tell you it looked so much better this way. I say that a lot of people, particularly guys started getting into the pool after she did.

Losers.

Before they could all swarm around her I hurried up and jumped in. Swimming up to her I put my hands up in a ‘I come in peace’ type of way. She gave me a skeptical look before turning and swimming away, ha. I could have guessed that she would have done that.

 The past couple weeks that she has been here all that we have done is argue. But in all honesty I liked doing it. It was so easy to get her all flustered. At first I tried using my charm on her but I quickly found out that she wouldn’t be an easy lay. Plus I knew that Ryder would kill me if I used her that way. So I just sat back and enjoyed annoying her. I felt a need to piss her off on a daily basis. Something about her put me on edge. She had a crazy smart mouth that normal girls just don’t have. I also knew that the way she acted around me wasn’t who she truly was. I could see it in her eyes, but couldn’t exactly put my finger on what it was. She seemed like a lost little girl to me who tried to cover it up, but I didn’t really care. It wasn’t my problem.

Melody’s POV**

When I saw Leon swimming up to me I glared. This boy never left me the hell alone. I hated how he always tried to get under my skin. And I hated it how I always let him. He put his hands up in an innocent way, but I knew better than that and turned away. Seeing a girl named Shannon from school I swam over to her.

About an hour into the party I was kinda bored. I mean yeah the whole gang was here but I just wasn’t in the mood. Lying on a lounge chair I laid back and started to drift asleep.

I don’t know how long I was asleep but the sound of crying woke me up.

What the hell.

Looking around I saw a Leon’s sister, who had a pissed off look on her face,  carrying a screaming child. Leon abruptly ran passed me and scooped the child up.