Chapter 4 pt 1

*********Ok so this is only part one, kinda just a filler because i havent uploaded in a while, I will be putting up part two within a day or so, sorry thats its a lil boring! I know how i want the story to turn out, getting there is the hard part, anyways ENJOY! Oh and can someone tell me how to do pics??**********  

  Chapter 4 part 1

( 2 weeks later)

Melody's POV***

I woke up with a major headache. How does somebody wake up feeling this way. Ugh.

I headed to the bathroom to get some ibprofen and take a shower. Once I was showered and dressed I skipped down stairs for breakfast. It was the weekend and I had all the time in the world so I decided to make a big breakfast. I settled on pancakes, sausage, eggs , hashbrowns, and orange juice. I was small but I ate like a full grown man.

After I finished eating I headed to the livingroom to watch some tv. Much to my dissapointment there was absolutely nothing to watch. Luckily my phone started buzzing. Looking at the caller I.d I smiled.

"yello!"

"Mellow, hey whats up! Ryder said happily.

"Ugh nothing at all, come entertain me bestie"

" Actually I was gonna ask if u wanted to come to a pool party with me?"

"Whose is its?" I asked.

Ryder seemed hesitant to answer. " Oh you know just a friends."

I was going to question him further but who was I to complain, especially when I had nothing else to do. I told him ok and he said he would pick me up at 5, which meant I still have several hours before he came.

To take up time I cleaned up my messy room. I wasn't a complete dirtball but my room did tend to be messy. Once I decided my room was clean enough I decided to read a book until it was time to get ready.

I decided to wear my Ed Hardy " Love kills slowly" bikini. I loved ed hardy, his clothes were AWESOME! I left my hair in its natual curls seeing as it was a pool party and the water would just ruin my hair if I straightend it. Putting on a pair of black shorts and a tank top I headed down stairs to wait on Ryder.

After about ten minutes he showed up and we were on our way. We chatted for a while and before I knew it we were pulling up to a huge gate. Past the gate was one of the biggest houses I have ever seen. I mean yeah I was rich and so was Ryder, and we both grew up in big mansions but this topped the charts. The house was so gorgeous all I could do was stare at it. "Oh my goodness Ryd, whose house is this?!"   "Mellow i told you it was just a friends" he dissmissed.   He pressed the button that was on the side of the gate and waited.   "How may I help you?' Said a british sounding voice.   "Ryder and Melody Garcias" was all Ryder said.    instead of a reply the giant gate swung open. Ryder drove up the long drive way and parked.  There were already about 15 cars there so I knew that it wasnt  little gathering. Following Ryder we walked around the side and into the back. The first thing I saw was a huge pool, not just a normal pool either, the pool had a waterfall and hottub connected to it. jeez this guy is more than loaded, I thought to myself. There were some people swimming and others were dancing to the music playing or eating from a long table stocked with food. Me and Ryder noticed Sean and Racheal sitting in a set of seats so we headed over. " Hi! so glad you guys are here" Racheal said happily   Hey" me and Ryder both said.   We stood around talking for awhile. Soon Lucas, Aiden, and Jase joined us. We were all laughing and joking around until I saw Leon headed our way with a smirk on his lips. I shoulda known that he would be here and let me tell you i wasnt happy. Over the past two weeks that I had been going to the high school all we did was argue. Saying that I do not like the guy is an understatement. Yeah alot of other guys hit on me but Leon was a complete pervert about it. He was a complete arrogant and selfish jerk that thought all women should just fall down at his feet. Out of all the guys I hung out with he was by far the worst.   "Whats up guys, whats up Mel" Leon said.   Don't call me Mel!! I yelled.   That is another thing that I hated. He knew I didn't like him calling me that so at every chance that he got he would say it.   " Awe, but I thought you loved the little name I gave you, you should fell very special that I gave you a nickname....Mel" he smirked   " Leon you such a jerk!' i screeched. He has this way of making me lose my cool. I hated it.   "Now Now thats no way to treat your host, weren't you ever taught manners?"   I was stunned. Did he just say host? As in this is his house? I shoulda known, of course a guy like him would be insanly rich. I don't even know why I am surprised.  I turned glaring at Ryder. " A friend Ryder. Really?!"   "Hey I didnt lie" was his only answer. Some friend he was.   I turned back to Leon who had a smug look on his face. Even then he still looked absolutely gorgeous. Too bad it was a waste because of his attitude. I didn't want this jerk ruining my day so i just turned away, took off my shorts and tank, and headed toward the pool. before I jumped in I heard loud gasps.

*************

the pic is of the bikini she wears