Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Melodys Pov**

WHAT A JERK! 

I hate guys like that! Always thinking that they can do whatever they want because they are popular. I swore I never would turn into someone like that.  

I guess I shouldn't of flipped out so bad, but jeez as soon as I saw that guy he pissed me off. That poor emo kid. O well, I helped how I could. 

I headed to my second class, which was artt, yay! I loved everything that had to do with art, painting, drawing, sculpting, you name it. Not that I was really good in it or anything but still it's fun.  

As I walked into everyone stared at me that was already in there, I mean come one! Thats so annoying! I walked to the seat in the back, because its the most inconspicuous, and sat down. As soon as I sat down a kid with read hair approched me, " whats up sexy mama" he said.  

Why me!! Why is it always me! " Not you!" I replied.  

" Come on dont be like that, I can make all your dreams come true, all I need is five minutes and youll see" he said. 

I raised my eyebrow and said loud enough for everyone to hear " Really? Thats ashame you can only go five minutes, sorry I dont want no minute man"  

The room erupted in laughter and a diffrent voice said " Jeez Aiden you just got burned!" 

Of course with my luck it was the same asshole from the hallways followed by two other guys. They were all hot. I mean mouth watering hot, especially the jerk, but I wouldnt show it. Their look screamed typical players/ jocks. And that just wasnt my type. Not that I really actually had a type, but still.  

"Not at all dude, im just warming up" Aiden said while winking at me.  

The jerk ignored him and turned to me, "So are you one of those sexy lesbian types?" He asked. 

My mouth just dropped. Like was this kid serious! Who just asks something like that?! I went to tell him hell no but then after thinking about it I said " Yup and proud to be one!" 

" I knew it! No girl can walk away from me and not atleast stare a little bit....hey if u spend a night with me im sure I can change your mind" He said.

Idiot.

"Nope, sorry I dont like penis, so gross" I said while trying to hide my smile. 

" Whatevs, by the way im Leon, you already met Aidens dumbass, and these two fools are Jase and Josh" Leon introduced. 

Jase was really cute, he had green eyes and brown hair that wasnt long but at the same time you could still run your finfers through it. Josh was the typical hot blonde hair, blue eyes type. They all were muscular and had an arrogant look on their faces like they knew they just looked good. Josh and Jase both said hello along with something along the lines of it bein a shame I was a lesbo and they couldnt do me. 

Did these guys have no respect?? 

The bell rang and the teacher walked in telling everyone to sit down. Of course the foyr boys all sat around me, giving of smart remarks to eachother as they pretrnded to be paying attention to the teacher.

We were told to that today would be more of a free period and as long as we painted something we could do anything we liked.  

I thought I was lucky because we were halfway through the period and the techer hadnt noticed me yet. When there was like 15 minutes left my luck ran out.