Chapter 22

Ashley's P.O.V
(this is fast forwarded to the day before playlist)

I woke up extra early this morning, so that I could get all my packing done, and clean the house.  Joe was still asleep, so I decided to go make breakfast and get my coffee. I made eggs and bacon for Joe and I.
I have to pack for playlist, then when we get back, I have to help Joe pack to move in with Caspar.

Joe came out, and we ate. Then I went and started packing.
A few hours passed, and I was packed and the house was cleaned.  I fed Snowball, and took her outside to go to the bathroom. 

"Phew what a day", I said plopping down on the couch next to Joe. "Yeah, its already half past ten", Joe said as snowball jumped onto his lap. "Damn", I said petting snowball "What time do we leave in the morning?",  "We have to leave for the airport at 6am", Joe said putting Snowball onto my lap. I nodded, "Who's going to watch Snowball?", I asked him.   "Jack isn't going to Playlist this year, ask him."  I nodded my head and grabbed my phone.  "Hello Jack",  "I'm good, how are you?", "That's good", "So I'm leaving for Playlist in the morning, could you maybe watch Snowball for a week? I know its a lot to ask but, it would mean the world",  "Alright thanks! I'll leave a spare key under the door mat, so you can come in the morning to get her", "Alright bye",  And I hung up.

Joe and I got into bed and went to sleep.

-----

I woke up at 5 and got my coffee. I took my coffee into my bathroom with me so I could get ready. I threw on a Nike sweatshirt, and leggings. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun. I chugged my coffee, and took the mug to the kitchen. I fed snowball, gave her water, and took her outside to go to the bathroom. When she finished I picked her up and cuddled her, carrying her into the house. "I'm gonna miss ya", I whispered to her, giving her a treat. I put her down and walked into my room to see that Joe was already dressed and ready, damn. I put on little foundation and mascara, and I was finished. Joe and I packed our bags into the car, and got in heading for the airport. I got out my vlogging camera and started to vlog.
"Hey everybody! So it's currently 6 in the morning, and I'm tired. I'm here with Joe", I said turning the camera towards him, as he raised his eyebrows up and down winking at the camera "where are we off to Joseph?"
"We are on our way to the airport, to fly to Florida for playlist!", he said squealing like a little girl. "Yup! So I will vlog for you guys when we get to the airport", I said, turning my camera off.

(QUICK DISCLAIMER- so I don't know much about playlist, or where it is, and all that jazz, soooo bare with me please!)

When we got to the airport, we
went through security and all that stuff, and we met all the other Youtubers at the gate. Including Alfie, Zoe, Louise, Caspar, Jim, Tanya, Dan, Phil, Marcus, and Niomi.

"Okay everyone, so we are all at our gate, waiting to get on the plane", I said into my vlogging camera, "let's go see who all is here, shall we?", I asked my camera standing up.
"First we have Zoella Sugglet", I said turning the camera towards her. "Sugglet?", she asked giggling. I nodded my head and moved on to Alfie, and so on so on with everyone else. 
About 15 minutes later, we boarded the plane. I sat in the middle of Joe and Phil, so I grabbed my vlogging camera, and turned it on as I was giggling at the horrible jokes they were telling me.  "How can you tell if a tree is dog wood?", Phil says giggling before he even tells me, "because the bark is ruff ruff", I busted out laughing, "that.. was... so... stupid", I said to Phil in between laughs.  "What's wrong Ashley? Does your left eye hurt?", Joe asked me. "No why?", I asked turning the camera towards him. "Because you've been looking right all day", Joe said winking. I shook my head and giggled. "Okay, so we are on the plane now, and I'm in between Phil, and Joe", I said turning the camera back and fourth towards them.

-----

When we got to America, we straight to the hotel. It was pretty. Nice while tile floors, and blue walls.  
Joe and I had our own room. I sat my suit case down next to the dresser, and pulled out my vlogging camera.  "Okay so we are at the hotel, and I'm going to give you a tour of the room. So, when you walk in, to the right there is a small bathroom, and", I started as I kept on going with the tour.

A little later all of the British Youtubers, and I all decide to go to the pool to settle in and relax. I went into the bathroom and changed into my black and pink chevron bikini.
I go back to the bedroom, and grab my phone and vlogging camera, and leave. "Okay so Joe and I are walking down to the pool to meet everyone, and we are going to tan, and swim and all that fun stuff", I say turning the camera towards Joe, "excited?", He nodded his head.

When we get to the pool, all the other Youtubers are there, and I go over with Zoe, and Niomi. I took off my shorts, and tank top, revealing my bikini. I sit down and tan for a bit, but before I know it, Joe picks me up and throws me in the pool. When I come back up, I gasp for air, "Joe! Why'd you do that?", I yelled at him, giggling. "You looked hot", he said winking. I shook my head and floated on my back.
Eventually everyone was in the pool, and we were playin a bunch of games.

After a few hours, we all decide to go back to our rooms to get ready for a dinner. I got a shower before Joe, washing my hair, body, and shaving my legs. When I get out, i got dressed into a short white dress, then blew my hair dry. I plugged my curling wand into the outlet, and do my makeup, as Joe jumped into the shower. I curl my hair, and brush it out a little with my fingers. After that, I put on my maroon pumps and got out my vlogging camera. "So I just got done getting ready, because Joe, Alfie, Zoe, Tanya, Dan, Phil, Jim, Marcus, Niomi, Caspar, Louise, and I are all going out to a fancy dinner", I said to my camera. I turned it around to face the body length mirror, "so I'm wearing a Tommy Hilfiger Hadi Sleeveless Dress, and I'm wearing burgundy Michael Antonio Lily shoes, along with curled hair, and neutral makeup", I said smiling with a cheesy smile, and squinted eyes.  

When Joe walked out, I filmed him a bit, and we left.

***Skipping the dinner***

When Joe and I got back from the dinner, I got dressed into my pajamas, which was shorts and a cami.  I laid in bed next to Joe, and he all of a sudden started kissing me. I slowly started to take his shirt off, along with him doing the same to me.
Once we both had no clothes on, he stuck it in, going slow at first, then getting faster.

After about 30 minutes of making love, we laid down in bed, our naked bodies touching, and we both slowly fell asleep.

-----

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was short and boring, but oh well.

Please vote and comment what you think.

QOTD- favorite app?

~FloatingPuppies:)