Chapter 16

(This is fast forwarded to when they are leaving her home for the airport to go back to England, also I'm not adding in the funeral)

-----

I woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping away. I reached for my phone, my eyes still shut, and pushed snooze. After 2 times pushing snooze, I finally woke up. Its 6:30am, and Joe and I leave for the airport at 8:00am, and get on our plane at 10:00am. I roll over so that I am now facing Joe. I kiss him lightly on his cheek, and get out of bed. I slip on a pair of pajama shorts, because last night I slept in a shirt and underwear. When I go down stairs, I see my mom making herself a cup of coffee. "Mind making me one too mom?", I ask her sitting down at the counter. She nods her head.
"I wish you weren't leaving so early", my mom said mixing creamer into her coffee. "Sorry mom, I just have stuff to do in England. Plus I need to go home and pack, because Playlist is soon, and I need to buy tickets and stuff", I said resting my head on my hands. She nods, and makes my coffee.

After drinking all my coffee, I go up stairs to wake up Joe. "Hey babe, get up", I said shaking him. His eyes slowly fluttered open. I brace myself for his morning voice, "good morning."

Fuck, fuck, fuck! That morning voice just kills me. "Damn it you", I said nudging his shoulder, "I need to go get ready." I get up and walk over and grab the clothes that I left out the night before to wear on the plane.
I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth. When I was finished brushing my teeth, I threw my hair up into a bun, and covered my pimples with concealer. I got dressed, and I was finished.
I went back into the bedroom, and let Joe use the bathroom to get ready.

When Joe and I were completely ready to go, it was 7:30am, so we had a half an hour until we had to leave for the airport. I updated my Snapchat story, since my fans added me on there.

-----

We were on our way to the airport, and my mom was upset. She really didn't want me to go. She's going to be here in America, all alone. "Mom, why don't you find an apartment in England and move here? You're going to be all alone here", I said to her looking over at her as she's sobbing all the way to the airport. She shook her head, "I'll be fine honey, I promise", she says wiping away her tears. I shrug my shoulders and look out the window.

When we get to the airport, we all get out of my moms car. Joe and I grab our suit cases out of the trunk and sit them on the side walk. My mom gives Joe a hug, "Be good to her Joe", my mom said to him in a stern, yet sad tone. "I will", Joe replied in a reassuring voice. My mom walks over to me and engulfs me in a big bear hug. "I'm gonna miss you kiddo", she says into my shoulder, as a tear runs down my face. "I'm going to miss you too mom", I say as I grab her shoulders and pull her out so that she is now making eye contact with me, "and if you ever need anything, I'm just one phone call away." She nodded and smiled.
"Well you better get going", she said smiling, "you don't want to miss your flight." I nodded, "I love you mom, bye",  I said as another tear fights to escape my eye. "Love you too honey. Bye, and bye to you Joe", She said walking back to her car. Joe and I grab our suit cases and walk into the airport.

-----

We were now sitting at our gate, waiting to get on the plane. "You know Joe I think-", I was cut off by a lady on the loud speaker, "the flight from Rhode Island to England is now boarding." Joe and I stand up and walk over to the lady quickly, so we didn't have to wait in line. We hand her our ticket and board the plane.

England here I come, again.

-----

Thank you guys for reading! Sorry this was only 750 words!
Please vote and comment what you think!

QOTD- Do you have a youtube??

~FloatingPuppies:)