Chapter 8

I sat in my room, flipping through a Vogue magazine, as there was a knock at my bedroom door. "Hello", Joe said as he leaned against my door frame, "well Zoe is staying over at Alfie's, so I'm gonna order some pizza if you would like some?"  I smiled and nodded, pizza sounded great right now.  Joe nodded and left my room, but I hurried and said something, "hey Joe?"  "Yeah?", He said popping back into my room.  "Um, what was that for earlier? Like when you did that, like earlier", I said stuttering every word.  "Because I really like you, and I wanted you to know that but I was to pussy to tell you, so I thought that would give it away", he said while he looked down at his feet and slid his hands into his pockets. I felt butterflies in my stomach, and my face becoming as red as blood. I slightly smiled and stood up and walked over to Joe, giving him a slight kiss on his cheek, "I like you too", I whispered into his ear, as I slowly pushed him out of my room and closed the door.
I turned around and slid my back down the door, and sat down. Wow he's great, I can't believe he likes me.

Joes POV  oh shitt! POV change! ;) ;)

"I like you too", Ashley whispered into my ear, as she slowly pushed me out of her room. I can't believe she actually likes me.
I walked to the living room and grabbed my phone, and called to order pizza.
I really want to take Ashley on another date. Maybe a movie, maybe dinner, maybe, ugh I don't know.
Wait, maybe I'll take her to my parents house for my dads birthday next weekend.

--when the pizza is there--

"Ashley, the pizza is here. Come get a slice", I yelled to Ashley, as I grabbed two plates from the cupboard.
"Mmm, pizza", Ashley said as she walked into the dining room and sitting at the table, "do you need any money? Like I can give you half of the money, like for the pizza?"
"No consider this a 'dinner date'", I said while putting dinner date in an air quotes. She laughed. She has a beautiful laugh, then all of a sudden she snorted, and it got silent, and I started busting out laughing. When I was finished, she sat and stared at me.

Regular POV (Ashley's)

I was laughing so hard I snorted, then everything got silent, then Joe started laughing, really hard. When he was finished I grabbed a pepperoni off of my pizza and threw it at him.
"What in the bloody hell was that for?", He said in between laughs.
I smirked at him and took a bite of my pizza.

Joe and I were sitting on the couch watching TV, it was getting late, and I was tired. I cuddled up to him, and laid my head on his chest, right where I could hear his heart beat. It was so soothing, not to fast, not to loud, it was a perfect beat, that caused me to slowly fall asleep.

Joes POV 

I heard light snores, so I figured Ashley fell asleep. I lightly picked her up and carried her to her room, and laid her in her bed. I started to leave the room when I heard Ashley ask me to get into the bed with her, so I walked over and got into bed with her. She turned over and kissed me on the nose, and she slowly feel asleep, along with me.

-----

Joes POV (still)

I woke up extra early for some reason, Ashley still sound asleep. I decided to wake up and try to make Ashley some breakfast. I walked out to the kitchen and grabbed eggs, bacon, and the bread. I grabbed a pan from the cupboard and a spatula. I don't know how to cook.... so I wonder how this is going to turn out.  I cracked an egg and watched it seep out of the shell onto the  pan.

When I finished cooking, I put two eggs, some bacon, and some toast onto a plate for Ashley, then I made mine.  I walked into Ashley's room and shook her a little bit, and after a few shakes she started to wake up.  "Hey, I made breakfast. Come eat", I said as I held my hand out to help her out of bed. She kindly grabbed it. She looked beautiful in the morning. I know she had some acne, and her hair was a mess, but I don't care. She was beautiful.
We walk out to the kitchen, still hand in hand. I pulled out the dining room chair, and let Ashley sit down. I walked over and sat down in my chair and dug in. "This is really good Joe. Thanks you very much!", Ashley said taking a bite of bacon. I smiled and nodded, "Do you wanna go out today?"
"Like on a date?", Ashley asked. I nodded. "Where to?", she asked me. "Well, I was thinking we could go to this laser tag place", I asked hopeful because I really wanted to go to one. "Sure, that sounds good!", Ashley said smiling.

We finished up our breakfast and went to get ready.

-----

That's it for this chapter!!! I hope you guys enjoyed it! The next chapter will be their date!!

~FloatingPuppies:)